Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas 2019 Contest

12 Days of Christmas 3 Discussion

• LancerideLanceride622,929
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 16:09
    Club 138 shall now be called "The Gold Club".

Still, it is time for us to learn how many have remained in our ranks. Something tells me we lost a few.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister2,010,073
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 16:22
    <<--- gold club member.

Question now, whether or not I will put in full effort to remain perfect on community challenges.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,110,411
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 16:30
    Johnny Sinister said:
    <<--- gold club member.

Question now, whether or not I will put in full effort to remain perfect on community challenges.
    They're fun, so I probably will. The membership is only going to get more and more exclusive anyway wink
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • BetaSigX20BetaSigX20891,977
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 16:50
    Johnny Sinister said:
    <<--- gold club member.

For what it's worth, I have no plans to let a challenge slip by if I can help it. But I think there will be some subset of the Gold Club who will be satisfied with the highest-level badge, and feel okay with skipping challenges that don't appeal to them.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 18:28
    Nice to see this completed in a pretty reasonably quick time-frame.
    #138Club
  • boldyno1boldyno12,987,569
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 19:02
    Gold badge looks good
  • Rhhe82Rhhe82312,713
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 19:55
    The gold badge, myyy prreeccciiooouuussss!
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 19:57, Edited on 07 January 20 at 20:13 by BetaSigX20
    Don't take this as official, but based off of the list of #Club138 that AlbinoKidELITE posted when the GTASC Challenge completed, my count is that there are still 121 members of the Gold Badge Club.

Of the 17 people we lost, 8 completed the 12 Days but must not have gotten credit for the Time Consuming badge, while 9 didn't do either challenge and are stuck at 8 badge levels.

*Edit: Now fixed, thanks to KinectKid333.

While we're all tooting our own horns here, I'm going to mention that there are now only 39 people with gold badges in both Community Challenges and TA Playlist. Of those 39, I appear to be the only person with perfect participation in both categories (10 Challenges and 34 Playlists), although HawkeyeBarry20 could join me if he hasn't gotten credit for the January TA Playlist badge yet.

I know, that's not something a lot of people care about, but if I can't brag about it in this forum on this day, where can I? I have very few accomplishments I can lay claim to... let me have this one. laugh
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333916,802
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:09
    This is the man you're looking for:

Agnt Washintub 😎
    Theory and practice are the same in theory, but not in practice
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:11
    Ah, the missing E was throwing me off. Thanks. He made it, so that makes my count 121 Gold badge club members.
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:13
    KinectKid333 said:

Agnt Washintub 😎
    Excellent! That's another gold badge, so it seems as though there are 121 people in the Gold Club. We lost more than I expected.

Now we just need to list the members out and be sure we aren't missing anyone.
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:19
    Lanceride said:
    KinectKid333 said:

Agnt Washintub 😎
    Excellent! That's another gold badge, so it seems as though there are 121 people in the Gold Club. We lost more than I expected.

Here's the list I came up with (again, this is based on AlbinoKidELITE 's post of who made it #Club138 after GTASC, so give him credit for most of the work on this):
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,110,411
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:28
    Thank you for correcting the spelling mistake in my name laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,120,524
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 22:24
    I am surprised that the amount of people with perfect community challenge badges dropped that much.
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 22:30, Edited on 07 January 20 at 22:32 by BetaSigX20
    Shinnizle said:
    Thank you for correcting the spelling mistake in my name laugh
    toast

Seitzz said:
    I am surprised that the amount of people with perfect community challenge badges dropped that much.
    I was too. I figured 5-10 at most.
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 22:47
    BetaSigX20 said:
    Lanceride said:
    KinectKid333 said:

Agnt Washintub 😎

Here's the list I came up with (again, this is based on AlbinoKidELITE 's post of who made it #Club138 after GTASC, so give him credit for most of the work on this):
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Thanks for compiling the list.

Next mission for the Gold Club: convince those in charge that the gold badge should only be reserved for those who have completed every challenge. I'm sure planting is the club member with the most influence on that subject. ;)

I know this would never happen, but it would make all my elitist dreams come true. And we could keep our name for longer than 1 challenge for the first time. It's hard being in a club that gets a new name every 3 months, ya know?
  • Osmo76Osmo761,723,299
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 22:56
    BetaSigX20 said:
    While we're all tooting our own horns here, I'm going to mention that there are now only 39 people with gold badges in both Community Challenges and TA Playlist.
    Cool, another membership for me! Didn't even know I applied for this one, but it's definitely neat-o to be a part of #Club39 as well! laugh
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 22:57
    Lanceride said:
    Next mission for the Gold Club: convince those in charge that the gold badge should only be reserved for those who have completed every challenge. I'm sure planting is the club member with the most influence on that subject. ;)

I know this would never happen, but it would make all my elitist dreams come true. And we could keep our name for longer than 1 challenge for the first time. It's hard being in a club that gets a new name every 3 months, ya know?
    I think I recall a site wishlist item for "platinum-level" badges for certain categories, so I guess this would be akin to that, but I don't think that had a lot of support.

The only thing currently like that is the Registration badge. The gold-level badge is for 9 years or more, but there's a special "Beta-tester" version of the badge for those who were here from the very beginning, with a circle around the silhouette. It's still a gold badge, but there's that extra bit of design to differentiate the original site members.

If something like that could be done to designate those who had done 100% of the Challenges (or participated in 100% of Playlists, or 100% of Community Events, or whatever), that would be awesome, but I doubt it will happen.
  • Posted on 08 January 20 at 02:36
    Happy to continue that perfect streak on here and on TT. TT being the harder of the sites for me as Xbox is my primary gaming platform. Ended up buying Rogue Trooper Redux and a crossword game to finish in time. :( First time I needed to purchase games to complete one.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete3,157,698
    Posted on 08 January 20 at 03:21
    Zalexzy said:
    Nice, extra badge is not invisible, it shows as "Twelve Days of Christmas 2019 Bonus Badge".
    I am very pleased by this decision.

I'd be even more pleased if the invisible UHH & GTASC badges were retrofitted in.

#Club121
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads