• vSullyvSully778,595
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 18:17Permalink
    4,489 TA
    3.44 ratio
    137 gamers
    0% completion (1 unobtainable)
  • CalrethiCalrethi70,449
    Posted on 30 November 19 at 12:46Permalink
    Do we have any idea if they at all plan to fix the unobtainable?
  • Posted on 30 November 19 at 14:37Permalink
    Calrethi said:
    I saw something on Twitter so they are at least aware of it.
    DubstepEdgelord
  • AceAce332,940
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 09:49Permalink
    DubstepEdgelord said:
    Calrethi said:
    According to the devs it has been fixed but no one has completed what is required to earn it yet.
  • CalrethiCalrethi70,449
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 11:03Permalink
    Ace#4617 said:
    DubstepEdgelord said:
    Calrethi said:
    According to the devs it has been fixed but no one has completed what is required to earn it yet.
    Challenge accepted then :D-
  • AceAce332,940
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 14:31Permalink
    I also checked with the devs tonight if the DLC is required for the achievement and it is not. https://twitter.com/playniac/status/1201132330670264321

However there is a significant multiplayer grind and based on in-game values it seems only a couple people have done it. Not to mention that multiplayer is massively RNG heavy so it'll probably take waiting for the game to die down a bit and then do a lot of boosting.
  • eohjayeohjay711,014
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 21:32Permalink
    This has been on my radar since release and I likely would have bought it by now if it were not for the unobtainable. Happy to hear that it *might* have been fixed, but I'll wait around for proof if anyone ever unlocks it prior to starting it myself!
  • AceAce332,940
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 09:19Permalink
    eohjay said:
    This has been on my radar since release and I likely would have bought it by now if it were not for the unobtainable. Happy to hear that it *might* have been fixed, but I'll wait around for proof if anyone ever unlocks it prior to starting it myself!
    Just a fair warning on waiting. Right now the multiplayer is pretty active and you can find matches due to GWG, however I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future it will slow down and matches might be much harder to find which will make the multiplayer grind much more difficult.
  • Chunkeh MunkehChunkeh Munkeh2,053,275
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 20:21Permalink
    Ace#4617 said:
    eohjay said:
    Just a fair warning on waiting. Right now the multiplayer is pretty active and you can find matches due to GWG, however I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future it will slow down and matches might be much harder to find which will make the multiplayer grind much more difficult.
    Is it easily double boxed?
  • AceAce332,940
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 21:40Permalink
    Chunkeh Munkeh said:
    Ace#4617 said:
    eohjay said:
    Is it easily double boxed?
    I don't know, haven't played with a friend yet so idk if private matches give stars. If they do then yeah it would be, otherwise probably not.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.