Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Bounce Rescue! Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 29 November 19 at 19:34
    Please use this thread to discuss the Bounce Rescue! walkthrough
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,658,410
    Posted on 06 December 19 at 16:33
    My apologies. I hit the publish button in error here. It is currently in review however and should be published soon.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,658,410
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 21 at 21:36
    This is a brilliant walkthrough, thank you toast I'd just like to say that I found a consistent way to do the nightmarish jump at the end of Level 47 though; rather than trying to jump onto the far right edge of the conveyor belt and jumping straight off as you do in the video, instead you should just land on it and hold right so you start doing small bounces along it, then jump off when you get near the right edge. You comfortably get enough height doing it this way and don't run into the problem of your momentum stopping dead.

Also thought it's worth mentioning that the Master Collector achievement for collecting 60 stars can glitch in exactly the same way as the Star Hunter achievement. This happened to me and I fixed it like you did with Star Hunter by replaying the first level. Not sure whether it would have popped if I'd have just got 3 stars on the next level, but I didn't want to risk potentially glitching it even more.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads