Game Discussion: Insane Robots

All robots - Play with friends thread

• AceAce332,940
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 17:42, Edited on 03 December 19 at 21:26 by AcePermalink
    So some of the unlockable robots require playing with 7 different friends. I figured I'd make a thread and if anyone wants to play together just post here and we can add each other to work towards this.
  • Posted on 01 December 19 at 21:07Permalink
    I haven't played the game yet, but unless other achievements require more robots I wouldn't bother since the all robots achievement is broken.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,132,055
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 21:50Permalink
    ReaperOfBurgers said:
    I haven't played the game yet, but unless other achievements require more robots I wouldn't bother since the all robots achievement is broken.
    Devs says it was fixed apparently, just that no one has unlocked it. No clue how true that is though.
  • Posted on 01 December 19 at 21:52Permalink
    EarthboundX said:
    ReaperOfBurgers said:
    Devs says it was fixed apparently, just that no one has unlocked it. No clue how true that is though.
    Ah ok, well until I see otherwise I'd err on the side of caution haha
  • AceAce332,940
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 08:51Permalink
    EarthboundX said:
    ReaperOfBurgers said:
    It requires getting to rank 33 minimum in multiplayer and as of right now 4 people have done it. So its somewhat easy to understand from inside the game how there aren't many contenders to begin with. Add in the play with 7 friends being required despite there being very few players of the game and its clear how.
  • CalrethiCalrethi70,449
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 06:21Permalink
    I am game for adding people and working on the unlocks :).
  • AceAce332,940
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 21:25Permalink
    Well I can confirm it has to be 7 unique friends, not just 1 friend 7 times. Thanks for the game Calrethi!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.