Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Customisation "Good Boy Pack" Coming to Blair Witch

• stebeer85stebeer85449,279
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 19:16Permalink
    I never get these " Cosmetics ", Pointless!
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 19:31Permalink
    Would be funny if they added a new cheevo for whatever the new phone game is 😁
    Matthew
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 19:40Permalink
    stebeer85 said:
    I never get these " Cosmetics ", Pointless!
    Whataboutmeism
    Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
  • BobBoxBody29BobBoxBody29305,475
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 21:00Permalink
    They BETTER not add any new achievements ! That Snake Game one was irritating. I enjoyed it but after the Pacifist run...I'm so done with that game.
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 21:12Permalink
    The dog is great but I find the game to be awful.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • NappydugoutNappydugout369,291
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 21:37Permalink
    Hopefully they fixed the good ending for Bullet. Three playthroughs of taking care of him, feeding him treats and doing everything suggested by the community and it still never popped for me.
  • vSullyvSully831,734
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 21:41Permalink
    I really, really, really, really really don’t want to have to reinstall this game and play it ever again. So I hope this doesn’t have any achievements.
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 21:55Permalink
    I actually really enjoy this game. Can be a bit clunky and confusing at times but as a whole I really enjoyed it.
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 22:48Permalink
    I enjoyed the first run back when it came out although I felt it went on a little bit too long.

Just gone back to it today to do two quick runs, one today for all collectibles and another quick one tomorrow for the Pacifist/Good ending before Reach drops for MCC. Can't say I'm enjoying as much the 2nd time round.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 December 19 at 23:15Permalink
    ill probably do a second run if its free, else I cant be botherd
    I should have told ya, that the woman that you bop, wont blow ya, she just blows me - Shaun Ryder, Judge Fudge
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,130,258
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 23:32Permalink
    Instead of them making these pointless crap, why didn't they just let the dev team meditate for a few hours and go home early on a Friday?
  • N30YRDN30YRD278,950
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 23:36Permalink
    I'm looking forward tit he new content... I really enjoyed the game, and thought it ended too soon...

New achievements I'd welcome... But I'd have to hug it, as I played and completed it with a 1 month Game Pass
  • Posted on 02 December 19 at 23:39Permalink
    I stopped playing this game because the dog wouldn't fetch something directly in front of him in a cabin that I couldn't get into. Glitched and broken, and a waste of my time, though I felt potential until then.
    Rob
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 05:00Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Instead of them making these pointless crap, why didn't they just let the dev team meditate for a few hours and go home early on a Friday?
    I don’t know if Ive ever seen someone complain so much on these posts. Seriously, it seems like every time I see you post something on a story or article or whatever, you are always complaining.
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,331,906
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 05:01Permalink
    No problems with this. I can't see many of our community being interested but I'm sure they'll make some money off someone. Better this than a tacked-on dlc with more achievements few of us want.
    Support @AchieveUpdates on Twitter if you hate unobtainables!
  • dymagatedymagate604,385
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 05:18Permalink
    rumandcokeslurp said:
    I stopped playing this game because the dog wouldn't fetch something directly in front of him in a cabin that I couldn't get into. Glitched and broken, and a waste of my time, though I felt potential until then.
    Awww, you should've persevered! I think that point's been a mild pain for a few folks but mostly resolves through perseverance or reset. Is that when you are on the tracks trying to find backup pieces to the furnace?

Bullet might have been the only thing to save Heidi from the terrors of the Witch on the TA stream as well and as such deserves some update love I would say. Although I wouldn't make people stay late on a Friday to write it!
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 09:06Permalink
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    I don’t know if Ive ever seen someone complain so much on these posts. Seriously, it seems like every time I see you post something on a story or article or whatever, you are always complaining.
    Preach!
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,130,258
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:36, Edited on 03 December 19 at 15:42 by KanchanaburiPermalink
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Just because I’m active on the post doesn’t mean what I say is not true. Yes I’m either complaining or complementing that is the point of a post. And if you look across my post you’ll see plenty of compliments and gratitude and appreciation. Of course the other end of the scale is to complain.

This was a really good game and I enjoyed it and I think these type of cosmetics additions to the game are pointless. And in retrospect how is suggesting the development team meditate and go home early negative?
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n592,877
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 16:13Permalink
    I was first to complete this game. I was also first to uninstall this game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.