The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: December 3rd, 2019

• SeitzzSeitzz788,120
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 02:40Permalink
    Damn, must've looked through about 10+ games or so and not really any interest in any of them.
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red399,784
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 02:43Permalink
    Now this actually looks like a proper sale :)
  • mkdfanmkdfan667,812
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 02:47Permalink
    Picked up 6180 The Moon, Demon Crystals and Hexologic.
    Decent indie sale.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n585,198
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 03:47Permalink
    I might bite on Plague Tale but can't get over it looking like a future Gamepass title.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator177,972
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 04:08Permalink
    FH 3 Hoonigan Car Pack have never been diuscounted one time since release 2-3 yerars ago.

The only way to get it on sale is to purchase all DLC you already own. :(
  • MentokMentok438,350
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 04:17Permalink
    V3ntilator said:
    FH 3 Hoonigan Car Pack have never been diuscounted one time since release 2-3 yerars ago.

Yep. Damn Hoonigan sale notification tricked me yet again.
  • JeffMommJeffMomm318,847
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 04:30Permalink
    Bear5 Fan 4Ever said:
    how is the council? its a point n click am i right?
    FireDrake007 said:
    Bear5 Fan 4Ever said:
    how is the council? its a point n click am i right?
    I am thinking of getting that too. It is priced lower here than on PCs.
    I really enjoyed it. I thought it was one of the best episodic games, I've played. The story was really interesting and the various choices make for decent replayability.
  • BasileusBasileus195,381
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 04:35Permalink
    Mentok said:
    V3ntilator said:

Same here. roll
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 05:49Permalink
    If it's like Fm6 maybe the complete addons will get down to $5 the week before being discounted, so there's still hope to get Hoonigan below full price!
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 06:13, Edited on 03 December 19 at 06:14 by FireDrake007Permalink
    dakisbac said:
    Tatl360 said:
    It may be a good time to get the Complete add-ons collection for Forza Horizon 3.
    It will be delisted next year.
    Also very likely to go down to a ridiculously low price in August, maybe something like the $5 that the Forza 6 Complete Add-Ons went for
    Yeah I am going to wait a bit longer. I have learned my lesson. I bought a bit too early and missed that price cut.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator177,972
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 06:16Permalink
    Mentok said:
    V3ntilator said:

That notification tricked me like 5-10 times so far, and 0% luck.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,060,715
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 07:14Permalink
    I think I will pick up Arcade Islands with that discount. Plenty of worthy indie games on this list, but I own a lot of them already.
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 07:46Permalink
    Dragon Age DLC collection on sale again but not the 360 DLC. Still hoping for the Dragon Age Day tomorrow
  • Posted on 03 December 19 at 08:37, Edited on 03 December 19 at 08:37 by Mike LangloisPermalink
    I dont get how digital games can be more expensive than physical in sales. Looking at you Call Of Duty.
    www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
  • NaranekNaranek6,436
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 08:43, Edited on 03 December 19 at 08:45 by NaranekPermalink
    V3ntilator said:

And it was available for free with FM7.

Anyone deciding between the Expansion Pass and the Complete Collection should know that Hoonigan Pack is not included in the Expansion Pass, and has never and may never go on sale. So if you have to pay full price for it, you might as well get a ton of other cars at the same time.
  • MotorexGTR32MotorexGTR32293,346
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 10:29Permalink
    Has anyone here played Xenon Racer? It look similar to Ridge Racer 6 in drift way. Is it any good?
  • Guirec730Guirec730315,051
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 10:59Permalink
    Wonder if I should just give up on Mirror's Edge going GWG...
    State of the badass art.
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red399,784
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 11:42Permalink
    Anyone else can't buy the Outbreak series? I just keep having this "is not available right now" message on the online store...
  • D3m0nF0rc3D3m0nF0rc3763,712
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 12:08Permalink
    Basileus said:
    Mentok said:
    V3ntilator said:

Same here. roll
    Simple answer, no spendy on any further Forza Horizons till this practice of penalising early adopters ends. That means all they get from me is what they make available in the game pass, if I can be bothered at all and lets face it Lego dlc for such a title is taking the DLC joke a little to far.
  • D3m0nF0rc3D3m0nF0rc3763,712
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 12:11, Edited on 03 December 19 at 12:14 by D3m0nF0rc3Permalink
    Naranek said:
    V3ntilator said:

And it was available for free with FM7.

Anyone deciding between the Expansion Pass and the Complete Collection should know that Hoonigan Pack is not included in the Expansion Pass, and has never and may never go on sale. So if you have to pay full price for it, you might as well get a ton of other cars at the same time.
    Unless you already own the rest of the complete collection which is what makes this a total f'ing joke as early subscribers are continuallypenalised. I say F'em if thats how they want to be theres plenty other more deserving of my hard earnt loot.

I dare say the mentality behind it is it has not sold well and they paid for the license so they are playing hardball on discounting it, unfortunately for T10 and Playground I am very good at playing hardball.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.