Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Wandersong Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 03 December 19 at 13:21Permalink
    Continue playing to unlock this achievement.
  • kintariskintaris293,305
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 13:39Permalink
    I played this back in January on PS4 and it's still in the running for one of my personal games of the year. Definitely playing it through again.
    TrueAchievements News & Content Editor
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82958,622
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 14:32Permalink
    even the secrets are secret
    I should have told ya, that the woman that you bop, wont blow ya, she just blows me - Shaun Ryder, Judge Fudge
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg221,292
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 17:39Permalink
    I think I Kickstarted this...
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • AceAce334,131
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 16:08, Edited on 04 December 19 at 16:08 by AcePermalink
    kintaris said:
    I played this back in January on PS4 and it's still in the running for one of my personal games of the year. Definitely playing it through again.
    Quick game? I don't mind a mediocre 4-5 hour game I've not heard much about but usually like to research if I'm going to sink 10+ hours into something.
  • kintariskintaris293,305
    Posted on 04 December 19 at 16:44Permalink
    Ace#4617 said:
    kintaris said:
    Quick game? I don't mind a mediocre 4-5 hour game I've not heard much about but usually like to research if I'm going to sink 10+ hours into something.
    It's probably right on your fence – I'd say 10 hours for the completion. It's an adventure game, point-and-click-ish (though it has some clever mechanics) so it really depends how you feel about them. I enjoy it primarily for the story and some of the interesting things it has to say about heroism, friendship, that sort of thing. Probably a lame reason for some people, but that's my jam laugh
    TrueAchievements News & Content Editor
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.