The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 14 Quickest Game Completions from the latest Xbox Deals With Gold Sales

• CanezzaCanezza54,370
  • KodingKoding961,634
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 13:48Permalink
    As much as I'd like the Journey Down trilogy, I'm going to hold out for a better sale on them.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • OtakYooNOtakYooN304,898
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 13:58, Edited on 03 December 19 at 14:12 by OtakYooNPermalink
    thanks, you forgot Gaijin Charenji 1 : Kiss or Kill estimate to 4-5 hours
  • Rista BRista B489,571
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 14:23Permalink
    Probably nothing for me this week. Also waiting for a much better price on Journey Down or for it to join Gamepass.
    Rest in peace Ryan Hayward, a fellow gamer taken too soon.
  • CanezzaCanezza54,370
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 14:40Permalink
    Koding said:
    As much as I'd like the Journey Down trilogy, I'm going to hold out for a better sale on them.
    I'm with you, Koding. Not cheap enough to tempt me, yet.
    Twitter: @SeanC159
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg251,916
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:08Permalink
    Canezza said:
    Koding said:
    I'm with you, Koding. Not cheap enough to tempt me, yet.
    Same here.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r641,190
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:18Permalink
    This might sound petty but the way that table is sorted has really triggered me. laugh
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285318,629
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 15:44Permalink
    Don't have Three Fourths Home yet so guess I'll snag that for an easy completion to hold back for challenges/events
  • CanezzaCanezza54,370
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 16:32Permalink
    Smudgenat0r said:
    This might sound petty but the way that table is sorted has really triggered me. laugh
    laugh looking at it properly, it's kind of triggered me too! It's sorted by completion ratio, although that can't be seen on the table. I might see if we can get that added in moving forward.
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg251,916
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 17:42Permalink
    Canezza said:
    Smudgenat0r said:
    laugh looking at it properly, it's kind of triggered me too! It's sorted by completion ratio, although that can't be seen on the table. I might see if we can get that added in moving forward.
    I was wondering what sort of logic went into that sorting... That would be awesome to see the ratios, even if it's sorted by some other criterion.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • Vok 250Vok 250228,818
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 18:34Permalink
    Canezza said:
    Smudgenat0r said:
    Would be bomb to have price in there too. I wonder if it's easy to make the table sortable like in sale articles too.
  • CanezzaCanezza54,370
    Posted on 03 December 19 at 22:02Permalink
    Vok 250 said:
    Canezza said:
    Smudgenat0r said:
    Would be bomb to have price in there too. I wonder if it's easy to make the table sortable like in sale articles too.
    Good shout! I'll put these ideas forward toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.