Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Darksiders III Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 06 December 19 at 16:58Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Darksiders III walkthrough
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,351,547
    Posted on 06 December 19 at 23:59Permalink
    Hi everyone. I'll be writing this. With the game (hopefully) early in it's Game Pass life, I'll try to get the walkthrough published as quick as I can to give people time to take advantage of it.

No timeframe as yet but I'm working hard on it.
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 10:11Permalink
    Quick update. The walkthough is mostly written. I'm in the testing/editing phase as I transfer it onto the site.

The silly season and work have slowed things down a little. I have some time off in Feb so worst-case is it should be submitted around mid-Feb, but hopefully sooner.
  • RcambuiOneRcambuiOne62,241
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 17:11Permalink
    Thanks a lot for doing this walkthrough!
    Posted on 07 February 20 at 13:46Permalink
    Hi all,
    I have just submitted this for review. toast Please be patient as it's long and will take some time to check. Out of curiosity, I checked and it's a little over 60,000 words. Quite the essay!

This is the sort of game that I could have kept replaying over and over to tweak things (and never actually finish it). I'm happy with it now but will keep up to date with any feedback.

Please post here or send me a PM with any suggestions or problems.
  • BaIIdurBaIIdur82,140
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 12:15Permalink
    Im pretty new to this site so Im not really used to it yet. How long does it usually take to post the walkthrough once its been submitted for review? I would love to use it for when I tackle this game properly.
  • Posted on 05 March 20 at 21:28Permalink
    I'm proofreading the walkthrough, but have been busy at work so haven't been able to get it all done in a single go like I have with Rossco's previous ones. This one is also a bit more beefy as well with a lot of detailed content. It should be out soon.
    See You Space Cowboy...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.