Community News

News for and about the community. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

12 Days Of Christmas 2019 Challenge 7

• ElyohElyoh1,100,042
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 08:11
    I'm at the acceptance part of my grief and have acknowledged that I'll need to earn 7 more, but not tonight. Hoping it's fixed tomorrow!
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • lightsup55lightsup55667,457
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 08:26, Edited on 16 December 19 at 08:28 by lightsup55
    Elyoh said:
    So I see Crackdown 3 is on the list, unlock 7 achievements, scan in, and BAM! Now there's less than 30 games in the list, and crackdown isn't one of them. Can we get this fixed please? cry
    I just checked on Xbox One and Crackdown 3 is not on Xbox Game Pass (for console).

Games not on Xbox Game Pass (for console), you own 3 of them:
    Crackdown 3: Campaign
    Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone
    Gears of War 4
    ReCore

Those games are on Xbox Game Pass for PC. Sadly, games that are only on Xbox Game Pass for PC are excluded.

Only Xbox Game Pass (for console) games are included for Challenge 7.

There are other games you can play that do count that are on Xbox Game Pass (for console), including:
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
    Super Lucky's Tale
  • ElyohElyoh1,100,042
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 08:52
    lightsup55 said:
    Elyoh said:
    So I see Crackdown 3 is on the list, unlock 7 achievements, scan in, and BAM! Now there's less than 30 games in the list, and crackdown isn't one of them. Can we get this fixed please? cry
    I just checked on Xbox One and Crackdown 3 is not on Xbox Game Pass (for console).
    Not sure how you got this far and didn't notice that the list you posted only has 27 games. Unless 100+ games just left yesterday... There's a bug.
  • Jump JokerJump Joker1,202,882
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 08:55
    lightsup55 said:
    Elyoh said:

Games not on Xbox Game Pass (for console), you own 3 of them:
    Crackdown 3: Campaign
    Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone
    Gears of War 4
    ReCore

Those games are on Xbox Game Pass for PC. Sadly, games that are only on Xbox Game Pass for PC are excluded.

Only Xbox Game Pass (for console) games are included for Challenge 7.

There are other games you can play that do count that are on Xbox Game Pass (for console), including:
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
    Super Lucky's Tale
    This list is clearly broken as Game Pass features more than 100 games available to play on the console. If you actually go on the Xbox One, Crackdown 3 is available for download as well as on the Game Pass app. The "valid" list shows only 27.

Lightsup55...I even checked your achievements for Day 7. You completed it with Halo 5 which is currently NOT on the list of "valid" achievements. Clearly something has broke in the last couple days. I played Thimbleweed Park tonight which I got from GamePass, is still on GamePass, and played on my Xbox One....yet I got no credit towards Day 7.
  • lightsup55lightsup55667,457
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 11:12
    I hadn't actually looked at that list, but you are correct. This is a bug with TA. My bad.
  • VonnalushiVonnalushi972,709
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 12:03, Edited on 16 December 19 at 13:09 by Vonnalushi
    I just did it with Life is Strange 2 and only got credit for one of the achievements. The game is no longer on the list either.

Edit: This has been fixed
  • planting42planting422,094,525
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 16:07
    Elyoh said:
    lightsup55 said:
    Elyoh said:
    Not sure how you got this far and didn't notice that the list you posted only has 27 games. Unless 100+ games just left yesterday... There's a bug.
    This was due to MS doing something wonky with the endpoint TA uses to check for Game Pass games. This was fixed but there are a few folks that were working on the challenge while it was broken. I've raised your issue Elyoh so hopefully you'll get rebuilt shortly here.
  • ElyohElyoh1,100,042
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 02:34
    Not fussed if I don't get rebuilt, things happen. Will probably just download that train set game and get my 7 completing that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads