The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 15 Quickest Game Completions from the latest Xbox Sales

• CanezzaCanezza268,305
  • SwordofWhedonSwordofWhedon1,809,481
    Posted on 10 December 19 at 19:17
    Watch out on fighting vipers, I lost a 600 day streak because it failed or timestamp the achievement
  • xxxxPRODIGYxxxxxxxxPRODIGYxxxx1,787,240
    Posted on 10 December 19 at 20:13
    I just wanted to say that I LOVE these lists. It really helps me find the easy and quick games fast. I really appreciate the time and effort put into these lists each week.
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf682,369
    Posted on 10 December 19 at 20:27
    you should add the price to the table.
  • Posted on 10 December 19 at 21:37
    rocking23nf said:
    you should add the price to the table.
    Agreed that would be very handy smile Still love seeing these lists! Thanks for the continued effort you all put in
  • acedawg4acedawg43,113,883
    Posted on 10 December 19 at 23:08
    Need to finish 4 out of the list! Nice job
  • Posted on 11 December 19 at 00:45
    I might pick up The Station to finish off this secret achievement Christmas Challenge faster.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • MizerisMoneyMizerisMoney528,036
    Posted on 11 December 19 at 10:22
    I refuse to play most of these games unless I can have at least some fun playing them and they are actual games that you can play.

I dont consider point and click, or make choices and sit there and watch a cutscene titles to be actual games because your not really playing the game.
    MizerisMoney
  • danbigdirtydanbigdirty457,345
    Posted on 11 December 19 at 14:11
    MizerisMoney said:
    I dont consider point and click, or make choices and sit there and watch a cutscene titles to be actual games because your not really playing the game.
    Although I disagree I understand the argument for walking sims to not be games however point and click? Would you really not consider titles such a Monkey Island a game?

It's a puzzle/adventure game that originated from working with limited tech at the time, now it's become more of a style choice as obviously the ability to do more complex games is possible
  • JullianGGJullianGG993,855
    Posted on 11 December 19 at 14:49
    I Think I'll Fight Some Vipers for 400G.
    JuIIIian
  • AgentOfAbyssAgentOfAbyss535,092
    Posted on 11 December 19 at 15:42
    Love these posts! I'm thinking about a few of the adventure games myself.
  • Elrick83Elrick8397,594
    Posted on 11 December 19 at 16:37
    So you all play shitty games just for achievements?
  • xxxxPRODIGYxxxxxxxxPRODIGYxxxx1,787,240
    Posted on 11 December 19 at 18:35
    Elrick83 said:
    Yep
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,994,116
    Posted on 12 December 19 at 16:48
    Damn straight! Achievements make most shitty games less shitty.
    I game therefore I am.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,271,975
    Posted on 15 December 19 at 22:20, Edited on 15 December 19 at 22:21 by EarthboundX
    Elrick83 said:
    Not all of the games listed are bad games though. Actually, I'd say most are at least decent, some being pretty good.
  • MizerisMoneyMizerisMoney528,036
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 04:02
    danbigdirty said:
    MizerisMoney said:
    Although I disagree I understand the argument for walking sims to not be games however point and click? Would you really not consider titles such a Monkey Island a game?

It's a puzzle/adventure game that originated from working with limited tech at the time, now it's become more of a style choice as obviously the ability to do more complex games is possible
    I never played Monkey Island. I was mainly talking about the telltale games like Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us. I played those but did not enjoy them. You just make a decision and watch what happens. You're not really playing a game. I dont know why they are so popular. I find them tedious, and boring.
  • Elrick83Elrick8397,594
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 09:07
    Well, Monkey Island is so much better than Telltale games.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 April 20 at 12:39
    Anybody gonna give me some tips of HOW to beat the expert track on Daytona USA, everyone says it’s easy which is not. I can’t even get to 20th place, you guys are nuts, I’m stuck with 11/12 achievements, so frustrating!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 April 20 at 08:16
    Nevermind, it’s actually very easy, I was drifting wrong.
    Aron Franks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads