Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Microsoft Sudoku (Win 10) Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 17 December 19 at 06:48Permalink
    MadMirror said:
    Senior Chupon said:
    Nice, wasn't too hard. For those who are worried about needing to switch your google play store account just make a 2nd dummy account to download the game, then sign in with your xbox live profile. That way you don't have to change the country on your primary google play account.
    That what i did and use VPN aswell. Download tunnel bear VPN. It gives you 500mb free a month.
    Weird request, but could we(me, I'm dumb) get step by step instructions, because I just can't seem to gain access to the UK/AU store.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan675,592
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 11:05Permalink
    DropDeadArtemus said:
    MadMirror said:
    Senior Chupon said:
    Nice, wasn't too hard. For those who are worried about needing to switch your google play store account just make a 2nd dummy account to download the game, then sign in with your xbox live profile. That way you don't have to change the country on your primary google play account.
    That what i did and use VPN aswell. Download tunnel bear VPN. It gives you 500mb free a month.
    Weird request, but could we(me, I'm dumb) get step by step instructions, because I just can't seem to gain access to the UK/AU store.
    I'll do a tutorial when I have the time.
  • cenGii91cenGii91309,211
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 12:37Permalink
    Senior Chupon said:
    When i try to create an UK based account it asks me for a mobile number. I could use my own German phone number, but i tried to type an UK number, but then a verification code is sent. Can i use German or does this leads to my account be Germany-based?
    Achievement Hunter, but not that extreme. I have a life, you know.
  • Posted on 17 December 19 at 17:55Permalink
    TunnelBear VPN worked like a charm, thanks!
  • Posted on 19 December 19 at 09:33Permalink
    If anyone could create and share the apk for the app, that would be great for those of us outside soft launch areas.
  • WolfColaTMWolfColaTM67,331
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 04:33Permalink
    Does anyone know when this will be out in NA for iOS? Or how to get it?
  • scuzzidroidscuzzidroid172,031
    Posted on 30 December 19 at 23:15Permalink
    I was able to see the iOS version by simply searching in the app store for "Microsoft Sudoku" in Canada.
  • IBKJJIBKJJ406,156
    Posted on 14 January 20 at 14:45Permalink
    Is this game going to release in Europe? Windows 10 or Android/Ios?
  • cenGii91cenGii91309,211
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 06:22Permalink
    IBKJJ said:
    Is this game going to release in Europe? Windows 10 or Android/Ios?
    I am sure by time yes, but for now nearly all non-uk players use Aptoide. As long as it is running fine, i don't mind for any release.
    Achievement Hunter, but not that extreme. I have a life, you know.
  • IBKJJIBKJJ406,156
    Posted on 21 January 20 at 02:32Permalink
    Thanks!
  • SkarviTSkarviT152,866
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 16:59Permalink
    I never had the patience to play sudoku, now a game appears with the most tedious achievements I've ever seen -_-
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42612,798
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 12:55, Edited on 26 February 20 at 13:41 by MathGuy42Permalink
    The game is now available in the US iOS App Store. I think that this store link will work in multiple regions.

I had Sudoku installed under a UK Apple ID, created to get the game. The App Store wanted to update it, but wouldn't take the UK Apple ID password since I was logged in with my real US ID.

I deleted the game and "purchased" it again with my US ID. After logging into Xbox Live again, I still had all my level progress and challenges. I don't think I lost anything.

I was also able to purchase Premium time with my US ID.

Edit: I don't know the status on Android. I don't see it in the Google Play Store on my Kindle Fire, but maybe that's a Kindle Fire issue. I don't have any other Android-ish devices to test.

Edit 2: I missed this forum post. Available in the USA And it's available on Android too.
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 23:08Permalink
    MathGuy42 said:
    The game is now available in the US iOS App Store. I think that this store link will work in multiple regions.

I had Sudoku installed under a UK Apple ID, created to get the game. The App Store wanted to update it, but wouldn't take the UK Apple ID password since I was logged in with my real US ID.

I deleted the game and "purchased" it again with my US ID. After logging into Xbox Live again, I still had all my level progress and challenges. I don't think I lost anything.

I was also able to purchase Premium time with my US ID.

Edit: I don't know the status on Android. I don't see it in the Google Play Store on my Kindle Fire, but maybe that's a Kindle Fire issue. I don't have any other Android-ish devices to test.

Edit 2: I missed this forum post. Available in the USA And it's available on Android too.
    Great news, thanks for the link!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.