Game Discussion: Microsoft Sudoku

Doesn' appear in App Store

  • Posted on 25 December 19 at 09:44Permalink
    GYS GHOST said:
    i have found the game, download aptoide store.
    Worked perfectly. Thanks so much.
  • SeitzzSeitzz899,992
  • Kilroy3001Kilroy3001611,204
    Posted on 26 December 19 at 22:35Permalink
    For those in the UK the game is on the app store the name is the same but the Icon is an S with sudoku print on it and is done by Microsoft corporation.
    0 gamerscore achievements should be illegal
  • SeitzzSeitzz899,992
    Posted on 27 December 19 at 03:20Permalink
    0 gamerscore achievements should be illegal
    Yes, Kameo is the one that bugs me the most.
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2889,010
    Posted on 27 December 19 at 18:42Permalink
    Seitzz said:
    0 gamerscore achievements should be illegal
    Yes, Kameo is the one that bugs me the most.
    I think 0 point achievements should be used only for platuim achievements. So it less likely it get bug out. So it east with 1000/1000. Because a game did that. And platuim achievement did not bug out.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan675,447
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 10:50, Edited on 28 December 19 at 10:51 by BlackxRyanPermalink
    An other method is to use a free VPN (Touch VPN, TunnelBear etc), set your region to UK and then download the game on the store. You may need to delete the store's data and cache.

    I'm in France and it worked perfectly (tested only on Android).
  • STAGGERILLASTAGGERILLA1,236,266
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 03:27Permalink
    BlackxRyan said:
    An other method is to use a free VPN (Touch VPN, TunnelBear etc), set your region to UK and then download the game on the store. You may need to delete the store's data and cache.

    I'm in France and it worked perfectly (tested only on Android).
    So, cause I cant figure it out, how do i delete the stores data and cache?
    Positive energy from now on.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan675,447
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 12:17, Edited on 04 January 20 at 12:18 by BlackxRyanPermalink
    STAGGERILLA said:
    BlackxRyan said:
    An other method is to use a free VPN (Touch VPN, TunnelBear etc), set your region to UK and then download the game on the store. You may need to delete the store's data and cache.

    I'm in France and it worked perfectly (tested only on Android).
    So, cause I cant figure it out, how do i delete the stores data and cache?
    Depends of your phone, but you need to go to the apps menu in parameters, select Google Play and you will have buttons to clear the data and the cache.

    More infos here : https://www.addictivetips.com/android/how-to-clear-the-googl...
  • STAGGERILLASTAGGERILLA1,236,266
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 18:03Permalink
    BlackxRyan said:
    STAGGERILLA said:
    BlackxRyan said:
    An other method is to use a free VPN (Touch VPN, TunnelBear etc), set your region to UK and then download the game on the store. You may need to delete the store's data and cache.

    I'm in France and it worked perfectly (tested only on Android).
    So, cause I cant figure it out, how do i delete the stores data and cache?
    Depends of your phone, but you need to go to the apps menu in parameters, select Google Play and you will have buttons to clear the data and the cache.

    More infos here : https://www.addictivetips.com/android/how-to-clear-the-googl...
    thank you!
    Positive energy from now on.
  • neeker75neeker751,070,330
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 04:06Permalink
    It's 2020, and they're region locking a mobile game?
  • mrbellekmrbellek374,565
    Posted on 14 January 20 at 12:49Permalink
    Seitzz said:
    Someone posted the APK in the other forum post. No need to download anything extra. Works fine with Bluestacks emulator.

    https://android-apk.org/com.microsoft.sudoku/
    Can confirm this works, it just redirects you to the proper app in the store.

    Sadly, it took me a lot of fidgeting to find this, only to discover the app isn't compatible with my phone. :(
  • FrostbiteFrostbite507,092
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 20:06Permalink
    mrbellek said:
    Seitzz said:
    Someone posted the APK in the other forum post. No need to download anything extra. Works fine with Bluestacks emulator.

    https://android-apk.org/com.microsoft.sudoku/
    Can confirm this works, it just redirects you to the proper app in the store.

    Sadly, it took me a lot of fidgeting to find this, only to discover the app isn't compatible with my phone. :(
    Thank you. This worked perfectly!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.