The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: December 17th, 2019

• SeitzzSeitzz1,119,505
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 01:58
    gr3asy duck said:
    Where da 360 stuff?
    Should be here soon. Maybe within the hour, possibly two.
  • Linkx41Linkx4184,680
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 02:04
    There is once again more on sale in the Windows Store then listed. Resident Evil 7 for $5 yes please!
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • Posted on 17 December 19 at 02:05
    supkris said:
    On an unrelated news Xbox gold ultimate price is reducing from 14.99 to 9.99 on 1/15/2020. Got a msg from Xbox live
    For reals? How long ago did this happen?
    I would be Unstoppable, if not for Law Enforcement and Physics
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,119,505
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 02:39
    UnstoppableKD said:
    supkris said:
    On an unrelated news Xbox gold ultimate price is reducing from 14.99 to 9.99 on 1/15/2020. Got a msg from Xbox live
    Also does it specify whether it's permanent or temporary.
  • Posted on 17 December 19 at 02:44
    supkris said:
    This is very welcome news, especially if it's a permanent change to the pricing of ultimate.
  • supkrissupkris1,776,810
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 03:18
    Seitzz said:
    UnstoppableKD said:
    supkris said:
    Also does it specify whether it's permanent or temporary.
    I got this msg few hours ago. It cant be region specific as my region doesnt get any offers like rewards program etc.

As of 01/15/20, the monthly subscription fee for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is decreasing from Rs. 999 to Rs. 699. You'll be charged this new standard price (plus applicable taxes) on a recurring monthly basis unless you choose to cancel your subscription before next scheduled payment
  • JX JuniorJX Junior15,231
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 03:41
    SoppiestSquash8 said:
    supkris said:
    This is very welcome news, especially if it's a permanent change to the pricing of ultimate.
    I thought $15 is a great price for Ultimate. Wonder if Microsoft is seeing lackluster sales.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,119,505
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 04:09
    supkris said:
    I got this msg few hours ago. It cant be region specific as my region doesnt get any offers like rewards program etc.

As of 01/15/20, the monthly subscription fee for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is decreasing from Rs. 999 to Rs. 699. You'll be charged this new standard price (plus applicable taxes) on a recurring monthly basis unless you choose to cancel your subscription before next scheduled payment
    Interesting, I wonder if the rest will get the news. Though, it may be entirely possible that it could be regional.
  • Posted on 17 December 19 at 04:43, Edited on 17 December 19 at 04:43 by SoppiestSquash8
    Seitzz said:
    supkris said:

Interesting, I wonder if the rest will get the news. Though, it may be entirely possible that it could be regional.
    I'm in the US on the East coast and although I did get some messages from Xbox Live yesterday and today I haven't gotten this message yet. Hopefully they're rolling it out everywhere.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,119,505
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 04:48
    SoppiestSquash8 said:
    I'm in the US on the East coast and although I did get some messages from Xbox Live yesterday and today I haven't gotten this message yet. Hopefully they're rolling it out everywhere.
    I would honestly be very surprised. Game Pass alone is $10 for a month, all of a sudden they're going to throw in gold and access to PC game pass? Seems a bit far-fetched to me. I wouldn't rule it out completely, but if I had to put my money on it, I'd lean towards that being a regional change. That's just me.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st703,706
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 05:15
    oMike said:
    Save the little money I have this week. Hoping for a decent sale for Christmas week.
    Don't sweat it, Countdown sales starts next week.
  • GuidalityGuidality913,924
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 05:19
    How is the council? Worth picking it up with the dlc at this price? Seems odd episode 4&5 are higher priced than the other dlc
  • Grumpy0lLadyGrumpy0lLady506,957
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 05:47
    Guidality said:
    How is the council? Worth picking it up with the dlc at this price? Seems odd episode 4&5 are higher priced than the other dlc
    It's quite good but kinda slow. You have to do a lot of searching for clues and reading. I really have to be in the mood for some serious problem solving to play games like that. The story is great, I think. I haven't finished it yet because I've been in the mood to race for the last couple weeks. I do want to finish it, though.
  • Ksar96Ksar96583,181
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 06:20
    I thought Jurassic World Evolution's DLCs will be in sale.. but sadly.. it's not..cry
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister2,046,161
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 06:29
    It seems Tango Fiesta is on sale every other week. Maybe if they fixed the game, people would actually buy it.
  • Posted on 17 December 19 at 06:43
    Otouto72 said:
    Three Neo Geo games and I don't have any of them. Yahoo!
    That's a "yay" for me too. xD
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st703,706
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 08:11
    Grumpy0lLady said:
    Guidality said:
    It's quite good but kinda slow. You have to do a lot of searching for clues and reading. I really have to be in the mood for some serious problem solving to play games like that. The story is great, I think. I haven't finished it yet because I've been in the mood to race for the last couple weeks. I do want to finish it, though.
    Thanks for the input, I bought the complete series after black friday at a 75% discount. It might take a while to start it since they are other episodic games I already own but yet to play like Pillars of the Earth.
  • The Manic MooseThe Manic Moose1,198,258
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 08:23
    What is the best way of buying Ultimate for my nephew for Christmas? I can't buy the deal as I already have ultimate. Does the email address/gamertag I purchase from have to be a gold member to get the deal? Perhaps I should make a new gamertag?

Equally if game pass is going down from £15 to £10 a month, I guess I could buy some additional months after Christmas as a top up to the initial present.
  • Goggs25Goggs252,083,239
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 08:38
    Heads up you can get 1000G in pixark in 20min the game has free 1 hour trial check walkthrough for more details.
    Goggs25
  • FF Square EnixFF Square Enix1,433,235
    Posted on 17 December 19 at 09:04
    Rubbish sale, bring on next week for the Christmas sales. Got some money saved for that one.
    Gaming is a life of pure indulgence, world hoping at will - Leon Brown
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads