Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Untitled Goose Game Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 18 December 19 at 16:25
    Please use this thread to discuss the Untitled Goose Game walkthrough
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,297,624
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 16:31
    Walkthrough is done, just waiting for it to get published
    If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
  • tuhin94tuhin94567,302
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 21:40
    Thank you for publishing this :-) You must have really flown through it!
    Regards, Tuhin
  • angelskangelsk865,281
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 00:52
    Thanks for publishing this so quick!

One thing: with bust you use the flower from outside the garden; you can also use the toothbrush from the bin.

Also for the speed run you say hat, glasses as cork.... I didn’t see a cork, I used his pipe, also on the table.

Just gives people options. And thanks again
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,297,624
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 19:24, Edited on 20 December 19 at 19:38 by Noodles Jr
    angelsk said:
    Thanks for publishing this so quick!

One thing: with bust you use the flower from outside the garden; you can also use the toothbrush from the bin.

Also for the speed run you say hat, glasses as cork.... I didn’t see a cork, I used his pipe, also on the table.

Just gives people options. And thanks again
    Should say pipe, not cork. Will fix that

Also, good to know about that toothbrush thing, but we need the flower anyway for the flower collecting achievement, so I think using the white flower instead of the toothbrush is still more efficient
    If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
  • angelskangelsk865,281
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 19:47
    Definitely:)
  • jarvis incjarvis inc390,955
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 03:27, Edited on 20 January 20 at 03:39 by jarvis inc
    hello and thank you. bout half way and evrythings right on so far as i can tell. but i cant get the old bag to stop kickin me off that rock instead of bowing me. any advice? ill work on it and update if i have success.

Update. that was quick. it was funny tho. she'd look at me and be stunned then fall on her ass get up dizzy then kick the me off the rock
    M
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm456,875
    Posted on 21 February 20 at 01:19
    Fine walkthrough. Just gave it a thanks.
    I wanted one.
  • AlbinoKidELITEAlbinoKidELITE1,322,626
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 20:08
    Overall this walkthrough is really good, just one omission I noticed from the High Street speedrun bullet points, there is no mention of breaking the broom.
    "I'm sorry AlbinoKidElite but you are very stupid!”
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,035,843
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 00:01
    After you've been thrown, hit cn_B to get out of the box. You're going to want to pick up the bow that the man threw over and place it next to the rock where the goose statue is (or was, depending on if the woman found it). Have the woman put the bow on you in the same way as earlier. Grab a flower (either the rose or the white one from the bust) and sprint out into the man's yard, through the hole in his fence and down the path. Turn upwards at the fork in the path, to get back to the well area. Put the flower in the basket. Run back to the woman's yard and grab the other one, then bring that here as well. You should now have two flowers in the basket, and if you follow the path down and to the right, you should reach an alleyway. Follow this alley down and enter the gate into the groundskeeper's garden. Remember that rose we grabbed earlier so we could steal his hat? Take that rose again and run it back to the basket, making sure to go unseen by the groundskeeper. At the well, follow the path up and to the left to get back to the pub area.
    This part is very confusing to me. Is the rose from the groundskeeper's garden the second flower, or the third flower?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 01:20
    Shinnizle said:
    This part is very confusing to me. Is the rose from the groundskeeper's garden the second flower, or the third flower?
    There are five flowers.
    Garden: The red rose in the raised bed just above the sprinkler.
    High Street: The white flower to the right of the glasses display.
    Back garden: The prize rose the woman inadvertently prunes
    The pub: The yellow flower you get as a reward for performing.
    Miniature town: The yellow flower all by itself that you see as soon as you swim under the bridge & enter the miniature town.

I did all the flowers at once as soon as I had access to all five areas. However, you can do them piece meal. I did not follow the walkthrough so I did things differently. This is what the walkthrough means:

In the walkthrough, the goose takes the white flower from HIgh Street and has it thrown over the fence. It is then used to dress up the bust. This is one of the 5 flowers. The WT says you can either take this white flower or the prize rose that is inadvertently pruned. Then, the WT says you need the rose from the garden--the first area. This is the one in the raised bed just above the sprinkler. In addition to these 3 flowers, you need the yellow one from the pub. To get that, you'll need to be wearing the bow from the back garden. Finally, you'll need the big yellow flower from the miniature town.

I never took the white flower to the back garden. I used other objects to dress up the bust. The object I caught being thrown over the wall was a sock and not the white flower. So, the above instructions are very specific to the approach used in the WT. It is not complicated. You can take the five flowers any time and place them in the basket near the well. Once a flower is placed, you get credit for it. The flower you get from performing & the prize rose are more involved than the other three. You can take advantage of completing the respective to-do lists and grab the flower when you complete the areas. I didn't get that fancy. When I had access to the miniature town, I gathered all five flowers one by one and placed each one in the basket near the well after acquiring it.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,035,843
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 01:55
    I forgot about the prized rose, probably because you have to make the lady cut it again to get it.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 14:33
    Shinnizle said:
    I forgot about the prized rose, probably because you have to make the lady cut it again to get it.
    Yes. You can pick it up the first time she cuts the prized rose for your back garden to do list and carry it to the basket near the well. That would preclude you from doing it again. However, I left it to the end and redid it for the 'beautiful' achievement.
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,133,459
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 15:28
    Can you pause during the speedruns to look at this walkthrough to stop the timer or doesn't that work?
    kid you live in forest i smell it go takes care about your cows and let mens to do buisness
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 19:14
    Sera Di Siah said:
    Can you pause during the speedruns to look at this walkthrough to stop the timer or doesn't that work?
    No. The timer runs whether the game is paused or not.
  • Joel78Joel78615,024
    Posted on 01 June 20 at 10:56
    Great Walkthrough, thanks. As mentioned above, the guide for the High Street speedrun does not mention breaking the broom in the list of steps, so if you could add that then it would be perfect dance
  • evil terrorrevil terrorr1,645,020
    Posted on 12 December 20 at 07:04
    Joel78 said:
    Great Walkthrough, thanks. As mentioned above, the guide for the High Street speedrun does not mention breaking the broom in the list of steps, so if you could add that then it would be perfect dance
    This
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.