The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Countdown Sale Revealed, Discounts Until January 2nd 2020

• GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan104,985
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 17:42Permalink
    Also, if anyone is interested, the following are better than usual sales prices (though, most have been GWG in the past or are xbox original games):

Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars
    Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Star Wars Battlefront II
    Star Wars KOTOR
    Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy
    Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
    Star Wars Republic Commando
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan104,985
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 17:43Permalink
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    Already own everything from this list that I plan on getting around to. Seems these sales are just recycled every year, would be nice to see some different games for a change. And no DLCs is very disappointing.
    There are DLCs in this sale, TA doesn't have them listed, but they are on major nelson's site. See my earlier post for the list.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st456,105
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 18:43Permalink
    I NVIII I said:
    This is what the 360 sales should be every week! They'd actually sell shit thenlaugh
    This is how it should be but they wont let it because then nobody would buy expensive xbox one games.
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz617,930
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 22:31Permalink
    SSDD
  • NaranekNaranek6,447
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 23:29Permalink
    Medicus Piper said:
    Think all of these titles should at least be 75% off at this point.
    75% off $60 is $15, so that's pretty much everything on this list.
  • NaranekNaranek6,447
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 23:33Permalink
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Efford said:
    No DLC is disappointing
    Actually, there IS DLC, according to major nelson’s sale listing. True achievements just doesn’t pick up those on these roundups for whatever reason. Will post the list here soon.

EDIT:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass
    Capcom Arcade Cabinet All-In-One Pack
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Explosive Mission Pack
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Tactical Enhancement Pack
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution – The Missing Link
    Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun
    Fallout 3: Broken Steel
    Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta
    Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage
    Fallout 3: Point Lookout
    Fallout 3: The Pitt
    Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money
    Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts
    Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road
    Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues
    Kane & Lynch 2 – Alliance Weapon Pack
    Kane & Lynch 2 – Multiplayer Masks Pack
    Kane & Lynch 2 – The Doggie Bag
    Lara Croft and Guardian of Light – All the Trappings Challenge Pack 1
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – Things That Go Boom Challenge Pack 2
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – A Hazardous Reunion Challenge Pack 3
    Life is Strange Season Pass (Episodes 2-5)
    Oblivion – Knights of the Nine
    Oblivion – Shivering Isles
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch
    Sleeping Dogs – Nightmare In North Point Pack
    Sleeping Dogs – The Year of the Snake
    Sleeping Dogs – The Zodiac Tournament Pack
    Thief – Booster Pack: Ghost
    Thief – Booster Pack: Opportunist
    Thief – Booster Pack: Predator
    Thief – The Forsaken Challenge Map
    Tomb Raider Adventure Pack Unlock
    Tomb Raider Outfit Pack
    Tomb Raider Outfit Pack 2
    Tomb Raider – 1939 Multiplayer Map Pack
    Tomb Raider – Tomb of the Lost Adventurer
    Thanks

Still hoping for Awakened for Dead Space 3
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7409,778
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 00:33Permalink
    One of these days the TR: Anniversary DLC for Tomb Raider: Legend will go on sale. One of these days...
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 01:26Permalink
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    A lot of games are between 50-67% off and are cheaper on disc and have been for years. Syndicate is £7.99 with 60% off, it's been cheaper than that on disc for years. I want to buy digital, not discs. Old CoD games are 25%...
  • HalcyonWaveHalcyonWave326,686
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 01:56Permalink
    It seems like the games i'm looking for will never go on sale... namely Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean and Morrowind. I guess i'll just have to save up Bing points next year for those.

The Star Wars KOTOR games are tempting to pick up (converting more discs to digital copies).
  • GsO LightGsO Light147,935 147,935 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 02:14Permalink
    We'll be a dead skeleton in a rocking chair before goat dlc goes on sale
  • ExotifyExotify209,311
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 03:55Permalink
    Honestly at this point every 360 dlc should be half off if not free, especially if the game is friggin 7+ years old.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285289,946
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 04:28Permalink
    Exotify said:
    Honestly at this point every 360 dlc should be half off if not free, especially if the game is friggin 7+ years old.
    Eh.....I bet you'd be surprised by the numbers. Only a handful of the millions of gamers are sitting around for the last 7 years watching for one particular DLC to go on sale. They keep it where it's at because they probably get a couple sales a week from it and have long moved on to other games, hell probably two generations ahead now.
  • NaranekNaranek6,447
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 04:54, Edited on 20 December 19 at 05:06 by NaranekPermalink
    Medicus Piper said:
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    A lot of games are between 50-67% off and are cheaper on disc and have been for years. Syndicate is £7.99 with 60% off, it's been cheaper than that on disc for years. I want to buy digital, not discs. Old CoD games are 25%...
    Syndicate is £13.99 on disc - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0061ABBYM

I'm betting most of those cheaper discs you are talking about are second hand, so it's not a real comparision. Being able to buy cheap physical copies also depends on the country you live in.

Plus digital copies of games come with two licenses, and work on the S AD consoles and in some cases on Windows, which makes worth paying a bit more for than some plastic disc that can break.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285289,946
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 06:27Permalink
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:

I'm betting most of those cheaper discs you are talking about are second hand, so it's not a real comparision. Being able to buy cheap physical copies also depends on the country you live in.

Plus digital copies of games come with two licenses, and work on the S AD consoles and in some cases on Windows, which makes worth paying a bit more for than some plastic disc that can break.
    I'm pretty much all digital now. If I see a cheaper deal on physical sure I'll grab it but honestly I'm so far behind on the backlog I only buy REALLY great deals or discounts
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:45Permalink
    Been waiting for years for a sale on the evil within dlc...
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76458,159
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:48, Edited on 20 December 19 at 10:49 by SilentJay76Permalink
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:

You also don't have to worry about receiving filthy, scratched discs and having to deal with shitty sellers who claim that everything was in perfect condition when they shipped it. Often enough having to buy the same game twice.

Ah, the good old days...
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 12:24Permalink
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    Naranek said:
    Medicus Piper said:

I've not used Amazon to buy games in years, that'd be the last place I'd look. Either way, Syndicate is old and not a popular game, should be down to 75% like all these titles at this point.
  • HanxHanx722,544
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 12:46Permalink
    HellAlex92 said:
    Battlefield 1943 50% off with ALL cheevos unobtainable due to server closure. Which means the game is unplayable. GG Microsoft.
    Wow. That is unbelievable. That's like selling you a used car that is knowingly broken. facepalm
  • CenosisCenosis90,101
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 14:19Permalink
    EazyE2285 said:
    Exotify said:
    Eh.....I bet you'd be surprised by the numbers. Only a handful of the millions of gamers are sitting around for the last 7 years watching for one particular DLC to go on sale. They keep it where it's at because they probably get a couple sales a week from it and have long moved on to other games, hell probably two generations ahead now.
    I totally agree with you. Same thing with the games that never seem to go on sale, the publishers would like to get the $15 asking price (or what-have-you) for their game, 30% of which goes right to MS. Just because some games are on a regular rotating sale doesn't mean all games and DLC should be. Like you said they probably sell just fine as is, most people aren't going to wait several years just to see if they can save a few bucks.

Smudgenat0r said:
    I'm not sure how people can still complain about 360 sales. The fact they still bother to support a sale of any kind is excellent. Any previous generation would have long since dropped support for these kind of sales.
    Yeah I agree with you too.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 14:23Permalink
    Dresden N7 said:
    One of these days the TR: Anniversary DLC for Tomb Raider: Legend will go on sale. One of these days...
    Bruhhh, I've been waiting for the DLC for Tomb Raider Underworld to go on sale forever. Same thing with Hard Corps Uprising. It seems like it will flat out never happen. cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.