The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Countdown Sale Revealed, Discounts Until January 2nd 2020

• GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan296,382
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 14:45
    I decided to get Blue Dragon and Battlefield: Bad Company from this sale as they were the cheapest decent rated games that I didn't already own.
  • SilsRayleighSilsRayleigh219,552
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 18:22
    Thinking about getting the Lost Planet trilogy. Should I?
  • TV is DiedTV is Died104,512
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 18:40
    SilsRayleigh said:
    Thinking about getting the Lost Planet trilogy. Should I?
    I wouldn't. If you're worried about completion, the first 2 are some of the longest grinds on the 360.
    cuphead
  • CenosisCenosis299,250
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 18:54
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Cenosis said:
    Firedrake007 said:
    Limbo is supposed to be good. I have it in my library but haven't had the chance to play it yet though.

Vikings Battle for Asgard looks interesting. I already have it on my backlog on PC though.
    Yeah it looks good, I know it's been on sale before but I haven't seen it on sale myself so I guess it's kinda rare. Hopefully I won't be broke when it does come up again.

Viking looks good too but I decided to get The Darkness II instead, I missed out on it in the Shocktober sale by a day or two because I took a week off from gaming and didn't know when the sale was actually ending.
    Limbo for 360 last went on sale in June of 2018. Halfway wonder if we’ll ever see it on sale again. May have a better chance of getting it on sale for the Xbox one if you have it. It is a fantastic platformer game.
    Thanks, I got caught up with something else and forgot about searching for it again actually. I didn't get into the whole digital games thing until around October last year so looks like I missed it by a few months. I have a hefty enough backlog so I have plenty of time to wait for another sale.

I don't have an X1 yet, I was late to the party with the 360 so still trying to catch-up on it. Thanks though!
  • TV is DiedTV is Died104,512
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 19:00
    I personally ended up purchasing the great Duke Nukem Forever, the okay The Darkness 2, and the genius Deus Ex Human Revolution with all of the DLC.
    cuphead
  • CenosisCenosis299,250
    Posted on 23 December 19 at 19:54
    gr3asy duck said:
    I personally ended up purchasing the great Duke Nukem Forever, the okay The Darkness 2, and the genius Deus Ex Human Revolution with all of the DLC.
    I just picked up The Darkness II I hope it's better than just okay, you sure you didn't mean super-badass or something?

Yeah Deus Ex: HR was surprisingly good, I need to run through that again for more achievements sometime or at least play the add-on for it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads