The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 19 Quickest Game Completions from the latest Xbox Sales

• CanezzaCanezza29,918
  • Posted on 19 December 19 at 13:31, Edited on 19 December 19 at 13:33 by SoppiestSquash8Permalink
    Great Article as always! Thanks for putting these together.

Black The Fall Achievements was a lot better than I expected and definitely worth picking up for a playthrough at that price.
  • CanezzaCanezza29,918
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 14:18Permalink
    SoppiestSquash8 said:
    Great Article as always! Thanks for putting these together.

Black The Fall Achievements was a lot better than I expected and definitely worth picking up for a playthrough at that price.
    No problem at all, SoppiestSquash! toast
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r584,136
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 14:26Permalink
    Anyone know how hard these ACA NEOGEOs are? I might pick them up if they're not too crazy.
  • Throni360Throni3601,240,226
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 14:32Permalink
    Smudgenat0r said:
    Anyone know how hard these ACA NEOGEOs are? I might pick them up if they're not too crazy.
    Samurai Shodown 2 is the easiest one. Zed Blade gave me trouble and I have not completed it yet. KoF 95 looks easy enough. Going to buy it.
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury567,371
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 14:32Permalink
    Glad the DLC for Goat Simulator for Windows 10 is on sale. Not that they are terrible games, but 17 euro is a bit too much for the game.
  • Posted on 19 December 19 at 14:48Permalink
    adams venture is pure garbage. tormented myself towards the 1000gs laugh
  • Posted on 19 December 19 at 16:31Permalink
    PAW Patrol: On a Roll is a nice easy one also 4-5hours
  • Posted on 19 December 19 at 20:25, Edited on 19 December 19 at 20:26 by RetroChief1969Permalink
    Transference is an adventure title with 15 achievements worth 1000 Gamerscore. All but three of the game's 14 achievements are unlocked just by playing through the story
    Only has 14 achievements so first line has a mistake - though not a big deal just thought I'd mention
  • CanezzaCanezza29,918
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 20:40Permalink
    RetroChief1969 said:
    Transference is an adventure title with 15 achievements worth 1000 Gamerscore. All but three of the game's 14 achievements are unlocked just by playing through the story
    Only has 14 achievements so first line has a mistake - though not a big deal just thought I'd mention
    Oops laugh my bad! Cheers for the heads up!
  • halohogghalohogg93,842
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 21:50Permalink
    Any particular sort order in this list?
  • CanezzaCanezza29,918
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 21:59Permalink
    halohogg said:
    Any particular sort order in this list?
    It's sorted by ratio, so lowest to highest. smile
  • Posted on 19 December 19 at 22:10Permalink
    TheBongoFury said:
    Glad the DLC for Goat Simulator for Windows 10 is on sale. Not that they are terrible games, but 17 euro is a bit too much for the game.
    Are the Win10 and Xbox different achievement lists or are they one and the same? I've been waiting for the DLC to go on sale on Xbox but I'd be fine playing it on PC if they're the same list.
    Doc, Doc, noose
    Posted on 19 December 19 at 23:09Permalink
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    TheBongoFury said:
    Are the Win10 and Xbox different achievement lists or are they one and the same? I've been waiting for the DLC to go on sale on Xbox but I'd be fine playing it on PC if they're the same list.
    Separate list. I went and install Goat Simulator on PC and I was like: "Yeey! It's a re-released game so it has got all of the DLC included! Some achievements where ridiculously easy to get! I installed it, and no: It also needed the purchase of all DLC again. But 4,19€ per DLC is a bit steep. 4,80€ in total for all packages is more doable!
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 00:18Permalink
    Throni360 said:
    Smudgenat0r said:
    Samurai Shodown 2 is the easiest one. Zed Blade gave me trouble and I have not completed it yet. KoF 95 looks easy enough. Going to buy it.
    Samurai showdown 2 was fairly easy with the guide(some skill required). Zed blade super easy with the guide. Took a little over an hour.
    Xbox Ambassodor
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx208,651
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 07:36Permalink
    clap
  • acedawg4acedawg41,539,575
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 09:32Permalink
    Anyone else have framerate issues with all ACA games on win10? I can play other high res games with zero issues
  • HanxHanx700,769
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 12:06Permalink
    What about ACA NEOGEO The KoF '99 on Xbox? That one looks easy according to solutions.
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 14:24, Edited on 21 December 19 at 14:40 by TheBongoFuryPermalink
    Hanx said:
    What about ACA NEOGEO The KoF '99 on Xbox? That one looks easy according to solutions.
    With KOF it's either you know your NeoGeo/SNK and all the moves it will be easy. Or you know dick and the timed achievements can be harder to get, as in that mode the difficulty is a bit higher, but with spamming and patience you can get further. At least an easy 800G.
  • Posted on 21 December 19 at 22:26Permalink
    Great article I will definitely be picking up the games I haven't competed yet thank you!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.