Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for January Includes Styx, Batman - The Telltale Series and More

• Posted on 21 December 19 at 10:05Permalink
    J2B9 said:
    Ironic considering there’s nothing wrong with the sentence.
    CHRISNINETY1 said:
    Doubly ironic considering there's nothing wrong with Reina's sentence whatsoever, and he then follows up his needless remark with the literary gold that is "You lack in certain department".
    You two need to go back to school and learn the language.
    "it's" =/= "its".
  • CHRISNINETY1CHRISNINETY1281,296
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 18:21Permalink
    Bidongoff said:
    J2B9 said:
    Ironic considering there’s nothing wrong with the sentence.
    CHRISNINETY1 said:
    Doubly ironic considering there's nothing wrong with Reina's sentence whatsoever, and he then follows up his needless remark with the literary gold that is "You lack in certain department".
    You two need to go back to school and learn the language.
    "it's" =/= "its".
    I guess you're not going to address your own language faux-pas though. It's not just an apostrophe though that's the problem, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about them literally not making any sense, and that's kind of the issue that I want to ask you about.

In all serious, all joking aside, and I can't emphasise enough that I'm being serious here and not taking a dig - is everything OK?

Every post I see of yours comes across as incredibly hostile and whilst it would be easy for people to think "he's hostile therefore he's awful", I'm more concerned that you're acting hostile therefore there's something wrong. And it's not like this thread is an isolated occasion. People tend to be in a good mood this time of year so it's a bit worrying to see someone unhappy.

If you'd rather take it to PM, that's fine. If you don't want to talk to me, that's understandable too but if you are having problems then don't suffer in silence, there are people out there you can talk to. Again, I'm not trying to have a go, or make you feel uncomfortable or look silly, but if you only ever do one thing for me then think about what I said. And merry Christmas.
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah832,254
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 20:57Permalink
    exorr said:
    Really want to play Styx but with the unobtainable I never will. Maybe it being on GWG will encourage the dev to fix it.
    Can't find the old thread right now but there was a reply from the devs a few months ago saying they don't care to fix it, the team moved onwards and you can get 1000G anyway so 0G and no completion shouldn't matter (their words, not mine)
    kid you live in forest i smell it go takes care about your cows and let mens to do buisness
  • LoximLoxim487,395
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 04:26Permalink
    exorr said:
    Really want to play Styx but with the unobtainable I never will. Maybe it being on GWG will encourage the dev to fix it.
    Same here, anytime a game has an unobtainable achievement I don't play it at all. There are some exceptions like if the game just came out, but chances are good it will get fixed. But a game like this that has been out for years and still isn't fixed is just sad that the dev's just didn't care enough to fix it.
  • Posted on 29 December 19 at 22:42Permalink
    I'll still play it because I like video games.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,136,874
    Posted on 01 January 20 at 11:24Permalink
    anyone else having trouble with the lego game keeps telling me I have to buy it its not coming up as free
    Goggs25
  • AlwindbAlwindb1,696,075
    Posted on 01 January 20 at 12:50Permalink
    Goggs25 said:
    anyone else having trouble with the lego game keeps telling me I have to buy it its not coming up as free
    Tekken 6 is now games with gold and not Lego star wars
    yo still need to wait 2 more weekslaugh
  • Goggs25Goggs251,136,874
    Posted on 01 January 20 at 13:05Permalink
    Alwindb said:
    Goggs25 said:
    Tekken 6 is now games with gold and not Lego star wars
    yo still need to wait 2 more weekslaugh

On ta site it says lego game is free from today and tekken 6 in 2 weeks that is why I ask
    Goggs25
  • BulletLukeyBulletLukey368,187
    Posted on 01 January 20 at 13:51Permalink
    My bad guys. I accidentally put the opposite date on those 2 games.
    This is now fixed.
    You've had control of this ship the whole time! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.