Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

An Update to Batman - The Telltale Series Seems to Have Broken All of the Achievements

  • kintariskintaris311,759
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,217,523
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:44Permalink
    Great timing!
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:45Permalink
    REEEEEEEEEEE
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:46Permalink
    Ah, so that is why I couldn't unlock an achievement this morning.

    Not only did I get screwed into buying a game on sale when it literally went GWG the next day, I got screwed into buying a game which doesn't work. I, literally, only bought this game for achievements as have completed on PC.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:46Permalink
    Thought the idea was to bring these games back from the dead?
    This message was paid for by China
  • JCDRANZERJCDRANZER865,770
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:48, Edited on 20 December 19 at 10:49 by JCDRANZERPermalink
    TheRyanGillam said:
    Ah, so that is why I couldn't unlock an achievement this morning.

    Not only did I get screwed into buying a game on sale when it literally went GWG the next day, I got screwed into buying a game which doesn't work. I, literally, only bought this game for achievements as have completed on PC.
    Get a refund asap. I've already owned it for some time, so I obviously I can't but since you literally bought it recently, you can easily get a refund from Microsoft.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:49, Edited on 20 December 19 at 10:50 by SonOfStayPuft82Permalink
    I’m selling Umbrellas for the Comments section if anyone wants one.

    I’m preparing you all for all the sh*t that will rain down from all the whingers and whiners who won’t be prepared to wait for a patch.

    I know it’s not good that it’s broken, but they’ll fix it.

    Anyway...UMBRELLAS, GET YOUR UMBRELLAS!
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:52, Edited on 20 December 19 at 11:02 by MC PHILABUSTAPermalink
    Wtf try testing patches first this dumb shit always screws lots of games .. alot forever more .lol. I think what's shitty most is this update is 300% uneeded!
  • dreampagedreampage371,201
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:53Permalink
    That's quite unfortunate. I will definitely download the game with my Gold membership but I hope they can fix the achievements by that time.
  • angelskangelsk642,716
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:54Permalink
    Can you also reach out and ask them to bring back their catalog on Windows 10 too please :)
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen145,436
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:58Permalink
    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
  • NapalmNikoNapalmNiko492,494
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:58Permalink
    Already completed dance
    Greetings Niko
  • CuberdCuberd163,375
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:59Permalink
    Living Legends said:
    Thought the idea was to bring these games back from the dead?
    You could ask a refund. Microsoft is really easy about it.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan633,209
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 10:59Permalink
    Glad I already completed it a long time ago.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 11:03Permalink
    So just the first game, or Enemy Within as well?
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • kintariskintaris311,759
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 11:13Permalink
    Dark Death 90 said:
    So just the first game, or Enemy Within as well?
    We haven't had any reports of issues with Enemy Within as of yet.
    TrueAchievements News & Content Editor
  • Goggs25Goggs251,151,523
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 11:35Permalink
    this what happens when they don't test the update before release
    Goggs25
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,188,284
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 11:39Permalink
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    I’m selling Umbrellas for the Comments section if anyone wants one.

    I’m preparing you all for all the sh*t that will rain down from all the whingers and whiners who won’t be prepared to wait for a patch.

    I know it’s not good that it’s broken, but they’ll fix it.

    Anyway...UMBRELLAS, GET YOUR UMBRELLAS!
    I don't know man, but when I buy a product, I expect it to work. This seems like a perfecting good reason to complain.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 11:45Permalink
    A lot of developers don't care about achievements so it's not a surprise that a update can break an achievement, but breaking the whole achievement system is impressive! shock
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 11:54Permalink
    {insert fix broken achievement comment here i might as well get the ball rolling}

    Glad i 100% this on PlayStation aready. i was gonna repurch for xbox but since it GwG now i wont and now with the broken achievements i wont bother with a reply for awhile.
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.