Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

An Update to Batman - The Telltale Series Seems to Have Broken All of the Achievements

• Posted on 20 December 19 at 15:37Permalink
    Telltale Games0 said:
    哈哈,我已经完成了所有成就
    Nice of you to stop by Telltale Games0 and share this with us
    https://mixer.com/StreamFamily
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7402,726
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 15:49, Edited on 20 December 19 at 15:49 by Dresden N7Permalink
    RIP
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 16:13Permalink
    Oof, glad I completed it before, hope it gets fixed for everyone though
  • pezboybenpezboyben606,704
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 16:46Permalink
    Blissed Away said:
    Wow I updated the game for no reason then (I have no intention of getting the associated visual add-on). Got it on sale a few weeks ago.

Microsoft will have to change their wording on the GWG announcement as it won't be possible to get 4000 gamerscore. Hoping they fix it before then.
    They don't care, the Styx game has an unobtainable too and that's not a new issue, they'll still claim 4000 gamerscore.
  • Tatl360Tatl360218,005
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 17:17Permalink
    This probably will be fixed.
    If people complain... =(
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 17:26Permalink
    pezboyben said:
    Blissed Away said:
    Wow I updated the game for no reason then (I have no intention of getting the associated visual add-on). Got it on sale a few weeks ago.

Microsoft will have to change their wording on the GWG announcement as it won't be possible to get 4000 gamerscore. Hoping they fix it before then.
    They don't care, the Styx game has an unobtainable too and that's not a new issue, they'll still claim 4000 gamerscore.
    Well the Styx achievement is 0g so they wouldn't be wrong laugh
  • pezboybenpezboyben606,704
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 18:30Permalink
    The Allslayer said:
    pezboyben said:
    Blissed Away said:

Well the Styx achievement is 0g so they wouldn't be wrong laugh
    Haha, thanks, I guess I should do more research before opening my big mouth.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 20:50Permalink
    I probally would care more if i had intention to play this, but i find these games so damn boring and i fkn love anything batman as well. Ill gladly put it in the backlog for a rainy day. Hope it does get fixed for everyone out there that does wanna it play it though! Heres hoping!toast
    Matthew
  • NaranekNaranek6,396
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 21:41Permalink
    Telltale Games0 said:
    哈哈,我已经完成了所有成就
    "Haha, I have completed all my achievements"

Imagine life before the web, where I would have to spend months learning another langauge to be able to read it.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 21:45Permalink
    So glad I waited and didn't buy this the other day when it went on sale.
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 21:54Permalink
    What a joke.
  • mapphewmapphew286,746
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 22:12Permalink
    Welp, to the backlog it goes! I'll finish it once the the patch comes in, I'm in no rush laugh.
    Had a similar problem with Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, had to start the entire game over again, it seems that the Lego games can be a tad glitchy.
  • ugliugli338,346
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 23:04Permalink
    laugh
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten1,555,523
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 23:54Permalink
    Are achievements unlocking normally in The Enemy Within? If they still are then I best start that soon in case they bork that too.
  • nirvana8193nirvana8193350,331
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 00:21Permalink
    As other people have said: "download it, and stick it on the backlog". I'm sure with enough time (and complaints), this will get patched up.
    Sally I hear something, stop, STOP!
  • superniceguysuperniceguy265,313
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 01:07Permalink
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    What a joke.
    Yeah first they release DLC for about a fiver, along with update, then game gets put on sale so people buy it, then shortly afterwards it is announced free with gold, then it comes to light that update broke achievements.

I think the Joker took over Telltale games!
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,188,284
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 01:08Permalink
    superniceguy said:
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    What a joke.
    Yeah first they release DLC for about a fiver, along with update, then game gets put on sale so people buy it, then shortly afterwards it is announced free with gold, then it comes to light that update broke achievements.

I think the Joker took over Telltale games!
    Or Bethesda, hehe.
  • planting42planting421,406,244
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 02:21Permalink
    "Hopefully this will be a quick fix for the returning studio. We've reached out to ask about a fix and potential timelines, but we would hope that Telltale manage to get this sorte before January 2020"

sorte should probably be sorted
  • Epic LouieEpic Louie1,520,544
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 03:22Permalink
    Glad I already completed every version.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Posted on 21 December 19 at 04:14Permalink
    I was really hoping the re-release would of had a new achievement list, would of loved to replay the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.