Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

IN-VERT Achievement List Revealed

• Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,042,638
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 20:06
    It look like that one Spainish game pub is getting competitor.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • Oriole2682Oriole26822,908,340
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 20:19
    Hell yea the new Rataliaka, hopefully next year both pubs release games weekly
  • tuhin94tuhin94570,181
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 20:28
    Devs need to review their colors because the cover is clearly IN-RED.
    Regards, Tuhin
  • Posted on 20 December 19 at 21:43
    -_-

Great, another one...
  • Posted on 21 December 19 at 07:12
    looks sweet
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • CuronoSaberCuronoSaber250,247
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 09:11
    Oriole2682 said:
    Hell yea the new Rataliaka, hopefully next year both pubs release games weekly
    This is our goal, yeah — good small games with not hard achievements! =)
  • CuronoSaberCuronoSaber250,247
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 09:14
    For those who are too lazy to beat three worlds of the game there is a cheat to skip levels — uudduurllry (in pause menu).
  • Posted on 22 December 19 at 15:30
    CuronoSaber said:
    For those who are too lazy to beat three worlds of the game there is a cheat to skip levels — uudduurllry (in pause menu).
    It's official, although we all knew it already. Devs have become aware that easy games sell. What a world where "achievements" require achieving nothing at all...
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 20:58
    You still have to load the game up, put in the cheat code and stuff, that's not nothing at all bro
  • Posted on 22 December 19 at 22:43, Edited on 22 December 19 at 22:51 by IronFistofSnuff
    Oriole2682 said:
    You still have to load the game up, put in the cheat code and stuff, that's not nothing at all bro
    It may be doing something but it's surely not an achievement by any means. Nothing about that takes any skill or even any true time investment. People are basically paying for gamerscore at this point. The exchange rate is $5 for 1000GS it seems.
    Posted on 22 December 19 at 22:50
    Ah well to each their own, I for one love this stuff but it doesn't do much as far as your contest
  • Posted on 22 December 19 at 22:54
    Oriole2682 said:
    Ah well to each their own, I for one love this stuff but it doesn't do much as far as your contest
    It's a cheap tactic to sell the games by publishers and developers, but 95% of the people who "play" this game, won't actually play it at all. Is that the goal of making games anymore? It's crazy when achievements don't even rely on experiencing the game. I'd be okay with it if it was just an easy mode, but really? Skip the whole damn game cheats? That's just lame and the only purpose of publishing this game was to make a quick buck.

Thats the problem, easy games aren't for me, but greedy devs publishing shovelware with easy achievements that market specifically to the gamerscore community, is where I'm disgusted.

Like I said, while easy games aren't for me, I generally don't mind, it's this shit that annoys me.
  • Punk NinePunk Nine1,913,469
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 18:20
    Just press start and 1k unlocks
    TL,DR
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,042,638
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 19:07
    IronFistofSnuff said:
    Oriole2682 said:
    It's a cheap tactic to sell the games by publishers and developers, but 95% of the people who "play" this game, won't actually play it at all. Is that the goal of making games anymore? It's crazy when achievements don't even rely on experiencing the game. I'd be okay with it if it was just an easy mode, but really? Skip the whole damn game cheats? That's just lame and the only purpose of publishing this game was to make a quick buck.

Thats the problem, easy games aren't for me, but greedy devs publishing shovelware with easy achievements that market specifically to the gamerscore community, is where I'm disgusted.

Like I said, while easy games aren't for me, I generally don't mind, it's this shit that annoys me.
    Not all $5 game are super easy. Like doom is. If you played it on it very hard mode.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • Posted on 28 December 19 at 20:08
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    IronFistofSnuff said:
    Oriole2682 said:

Not all $5 game are super easy. Like doom is. If you played it on it very hard mode.
    I never said that anywhere...?

I said that these easy games are released cheap to take advantage of gamerscore hunters who will buy any garbage shovelware, if it's cheap and easy.
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 20:34
    Its not "taking advantage" at all, its something most of us look forward to and consider a great reward. There is nothing better than a quick 1000 after finishing a grindy game or achievement. Also 99.9% of gamers aren't achievement hunters and they would probably just play through the game regularly knowing nothing about the cheat codes or glitches. You are entitled to your opinion but that's all it is, your opinion, don't speak for the rest of us because most of us buying these feel rewarded and not taken advantage of.
  • Punk NinePunk Nine1,913,469
    Posted on 28 December 19 at 20:41
    IronFistofSnuff said:
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    IronFistofSnuff said:
    Oriole2682 said:

I never said that anywhere...?

I said that these easy games are released cheap to take advantage of gamerscore hunters who will buy any garbage shovelware, if it's cheap and easy.
    Yeah. Not all games are super quick. I just beat Assassin's Creed Orgins and it took me 80 hours. Thats a gnomes opinion and not all of us. There are dozens of us. I like rewards.
    TL,DR
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.