The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Nine Quickest Game Completions From the Latest Xbox Sales

• CanezzaCanezza124,554
  • xxxxPRODIGYxxxxxxxxPRODIGYxxxx1,208,140
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 14:49
    Can anyone explain why I cant buy that Pumpkin Adventure game in the UK, but I can buy the bundle that includes it?
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,189,407
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 15:48
    xxxxPRODIGYxxxx said:
    Can anyone explain why I cant buy that Pumpkin Adventure game in the UK, but I can buy the bundle that includes it?
    Pumpkin adventure never got a uk release on its own, dunno why. I bought the bundle last time it was on sale. You could change you're region as i believe there is a canadian version as well... But ive never changed regions and since ms changed their terms and conditions its up to you if you wana do it just for one game
  • xxxxPRODIGYxxxxxxxxPRODIGYxxxx1,208,140
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 16:07
    NO1KEV said:
    xxxxPRODIGYxxxx said:
    Pumpkin adventure never got a uk release on its own, dunno why. I bought the bundle last time it was on sale. You could change you're region as i believe there is a canadian version as well... But ive never changed regions and since ms changed their terms and conditions its up to you if you wana do it just for one game
    I just dont understand why it's not available as a single game, but it IS available as part of a bundle. It's not a cost issue, I'm just confused.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285406,243
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 16:33
    Is there a missing paragraph or two? Or did we just write about half the games and not the others this time? Glass Masquerade was a really fun game. I wish there was more out there like it
  • CanezzaCanezza124,554
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 16:41, Edited on 24 December 19 at 16:48 by Canezza
    EazyE2285 said:
    Is there a missing paragraph or two? Or did we just write about half the games and not the others this time? Glass Masquerade was a really fun game. I wish there was more out there like it
    Because these lists sometimes contain over 15 games, I choose to highlight only a select few, otherwise, I could be there all day. I don't think I've ever written about every single game included in the quick completions articles. It takes a while to look up each individual game, achievements, flags, price, bundles, completion times, ratings, ratios, etc. Also, games are often repeated and writing the same things about the same games is super tedious, not just for me, but the reader too.

Plus we were very short for time on our last day in the office! toast
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • SlipKnoT 008SlipKnoT 008606,874
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 17:08
    Ratalaika and Sometimes You, two publishers who almost always guarantee an easy 1000!
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles442,308
    Posted on 24 December 19 at 18:23
    I guess I could complete themclap
  • Chris8875Chris8875615,549
    Posted on 25 December 19 at 07:46
    Candleman is a nice little game, interesting game mechanic with the lit candle, platforming is pretty good, but it is beautiful to look out.

Recommend for sure
  • Posted on 25 December 19 at 12:55
    I appreciate you SO Much for this and wanted to let you know that. Saves time on me researching this 👍. Please keep up the great work
  • Posted on 25 December 19 at 14:44
    Candleman is a great game. I got the complete edition a while back and it was worth it.

QcK Dagger HeaT said:
    I appreciate you SO Much for this and wanted to let you know that. Saves time on me researching this 👍. Please keep up the great work
    I mean if you ever did want to do this yourself to get a more extensive list and see the sale prices as well, as opposed to just the % discount, you can just go to the Xbox Sales Hub on the home page and sort by completion time (and filter for only Xbox One and Xbox 360 games if you don't want to see Windows games).

For example, I'm not sure when the information was gathered, but when I just looked there are a handful of games with 0-1, 1-2, and 2-3 hour completions that aren't listed in this article.
  • CanezzaCanezza124,554
    Posted on 25 December 19 at 15:23, Edited on 25 December 19 at 15:23 by Canezza
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Candleman is a great game. I got the complete edition a while back and it was worth it.

QcK Dagger HeaT said:
    I mean if you ever did want to do this yourself to get a more extensive list and see the sale prices as well, as opposed to just the % discount, you can just go to the Xbox Sales Hub on the home page and sort by completion time (and filter for only Xbox One and Xbox 360 games if you don't want to see Windows games).

For example, I'm not sure when the information was gathered, but when I just looked there are a handful of games with 0-1, 1-2, and 2-3 hour completions that aren't listed in this article.
    While this is true, this list is sorted by completion percentage, so we can confidently say they are quick and easy completions. The hub page doesn't include that information. Super Space Serpent SE for example, is a 1-2 hour completion according to estimates, but has only been completed by 38% that actually own it.

The hardest game on our list is Candleman which has been completed by 54% of a much higher number of total players. So there is a bit of theory to behind it — instead of just picking out estimated completion times smile
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • Posted on 25 December 19 at 15:41
    Ah I see, I think when these articles came out originally, at least from what I remember, they were just in order of completion time. It's nice to see the actual % of gamers completed taken into consideration as well as there are a lot of short completions that are quite challenging!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.