Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Wandersong Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 01 January 20 at 16:21Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Wandersong walkthrough
  • Posted on 03 January 20 at 13:53Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Wandersong Walkthrough
  • Posted on 05 January 20 at 02:39Permalink
    So while mentioning the code to unlock scene select early to allow for the cheeze completion is appropriate for a walkthrough on an achievement hunting site like this, I really think that the walkthrough should include the full game play (and ideally with a mention of how long a 'real' completion takes).

The best way (in my opinion) would be to have the full play, with anchor links for those that want to use the scene select method to skip parts of the game telling them when to skip ahead, and where to skip ahead to (in the game and in the walkthrough).

Just my opinion.
  • Posted on 05 January 20 at 04:34Permalink
    Mike Marcelais said:
    So while mentioning the code to unlock scene select early to allow for the cheeze completion is appropriate for a walkthrough on an achievement hunting site like this, I really think that the walkthrough should include the full game play (and ideally with a mention of how long a 'real' completion takes).

The best way (in my opinion) would be to have the full play, with anchor links for those that want to use the scene select method to skip parts of the game telling them when to skip ahead, and where to skip ahead to (in the game and in the walkthrough).

Just my opinion.
    We often go back and forth on this on the team, as to whether we should demand full game guides versus a guide that conceivably gets you to every achievement in a linear fashion. In this case, it was deemed that a scene select guide would suffice, but this is not a precedent being set for guides going forward.

Your opinion is definitely valued and worth consideration, we appreciate your feedback.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.