Game Discussion: Microsoft Sudoku

Game hangs on loading screen

• CuriousSamCuriousSam147,853
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 12:11Permalink
    Not woring for me either. Like others, I had the daily challenge yesterday with the weird text and now it just sits on the loading screen.
  • Bridge188Bridge188807,558
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 12:15Permalink
    z0rrofox said:
    Emailed them today explaining the situation with the broken challenge etc so hopefully will get a response before my premium runs out and I'm subjected to stinking adverts again
    In the same boat, never changed time, did the broken challenge. Also have premium that's burning away. which email address did you use? I tried sending to the one on the android store page, and got a bounce back
  • boldyno1boldyno11,567,190
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 15:10Permalink
    Working again for me today, not changing time and changing time
  • VictimOfDesireVictimOfDesire1,109,135
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 15:17Permalink
    boldyno1 said:
    Working again for me today, not changing time and changing time
    Did you do anything to fix it? I'm still in infinite load.
  • boldyno1boldyno11,567,190
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 15:41Permalink
    Nothing it just worked. Back to being broke again for me tho
  • Posted on 03 January 20 at 15:55Permalink
    Using iOS, still stuck on loading screen since doing that daily challenge. As other people have done, I’ve turned my phone off and reinstalled the game and still nothing ☹️
  • MorseyBabyMorseyBaby183,430
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 16:04Permalink
    Same issue here. Emailed their support
  • Posted on 03 January 20 at 16:47Permalink
    What is the email for support? I will send one as well.
  • ScoobyWRX555ScoobyWRX555250,162
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 17:08Permalink
    Yes since beating the domination challenge with the weird text over player/cpu it sits in loading.
    Cpu didn't like being beat. Cpu in a sulk...
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42612,985
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 10:29Permalink
    Someone from the Casual Games team has responded to this Facebook post. Those of you on Facebook may want to add your insights.

"Thank you for reaching out to us. Our team is working on this issue and should have a solution soon. Thank you for your patience.
    In the meantime, there are a few additional pieces of information that would be helpful to our team. If you’re able, can you try to play the game without signing in and let us know the result? Are you able to sign into the Xbox Live app or into any other mobile games that use Xbox Live (ie: Microsoft Solitaire or Wordament)? Is the problem signing into Live only happening within Sudoku? What device and OS version are you using to play Sudoku? Also, ensure that you are on a strong connection when launching the game. Wifi is preferable. Thank you! MCG Team"
  • HannersWhoHannersWho388,973
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 10:48Permalink
    casualgamessupport@microsoft.com

I emailed this one and didn't get my email bounced back (unlike if you try to email the one on the play store).
  • z0rrofoxz0rrofox287,854
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 11:07Permalink
    Bridge188 said:
    z0rrofox said:
    Emailed them today explaining the situation with the broken challenge etc so hopefully will get a response before my premium runs out and I'm subjected to stinking adverts again
    In the same boat, never changed time, did the broken challenge. Also have premium that's burning away. which email address did you use? I tried sending to the one on the android store page, and got a bounce back
    It was casualgamessupport@microsoft.com. Got a response but it's the same text as the Facebook message so it does seem as if they're looking into it. Sent them my response to say it's all good everywhere else and just Sudoku is broken.
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw303,315
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 12:33Permalink
    So happy to see this is more wide-spread and not just my account as I feared after playing the glitched text daily challenge. App works fine when not signed in, and then just hangs when I try and sign in. I got a successful sign-in yesterday, but all the text was skewed as if I was playing a game developed for a much larger screen. Signing in to any other Microsoft Casual Game is fine. Glad to see they are now aware and working on a fix. I've learned not to touch the glitchy challenges from now on.
  • MarekidzeMarekidze156,164
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 20:00Permalink
    MathGuy42 said:
    Someone from the Casual Games team has responded to this Facebook post. Those of you on Facebook may want to add your insights.

"Thank you for reaching out to us. Our team is working on this issue and should have a solution soon. Thank you for your patience.
    In the meantime, there are a few additional pieces of information that would be helpful to our team. If you’re able, can you try to play the game without signing in and let us know the result? Are you able to sign into the Xbox Live app or into any other mobile games that use Xbox Live (ie: Microsoft Solitaire or Wordament)? Is the problem signing into Live only happening within Sudoku? What device and OS version are you using to play Sudoku? Also, ensure that you are on a strong connection when launching the game. Wifi is preferable. Thank you! MCG Team"
    God Damm! angry Have so much bad expierence around my Causual games trough Android and now This.......!! cry
    Just hope there will be Moral Compensation! LoL:)
  • GYS GHOSTGYS GHOST229,774
    Posted on 05 January 20 at 10:05Permalink
    rip until fix
    If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42612,985
    Posted on 05 January 20 at 13:10Permalink
    MathGuy42 said:
    Another official response on the Facebook post:

"Hi! Thanks all for the comments. Our team is working on this issue and should have a solution soon. We will post here when the bug is fixed. In the meantime, if you’d like to play Sudoku – you can log out of your account and play as a guest. Do note that your progress as a guest won’t transfer over to your account once you’re able to sign in. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. - Microsoft Casual Games Team"

I don't see a way to be a Guest though, without uninstalling and reinstalling. And as someone else commented, "I think most people are playing for the achievements." smile
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw303,315
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 07:13Permalink
    Thanks for the update
  • illdizzogilldizzog1,087,831
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 21:43Permalink
    Yea, nice one dudes.
  • ScoobyWRX555ScoobyWRX555250,162
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:02Permalink
    Its back up and working everyone!
  • STYL4ZSTYL4Z1,304,068
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 20:11Permalink
    Has worked for me today, uninstalled it, started the game played a little, then logged into Xbox live. Closed the game restarted and it logged in, have not exited the game since..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.