The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Last Chance Sale

• KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,185,870
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 21:23Permalink
    Alwindb said:
    WHATshockshock Does this mean that these games will never be on sale anymore?redface
    hopefully we never have to see GTA 5 on sale again!
  • Posted on 03 January 20 at 21:23Permalink
    This is your last chance to get these games at these sale prices until next week when they go on sale again at the same discounted prices.
  • Posted on 03 January 20 at 21:34Permalink
    rally racers never goes on sale
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n751,543
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 21:38Permalink
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    What the easy completes in this one?
    Monster Hunterwink
  • WebManWebMan785,607
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 22:26Permalink
    DrSchlepenstein said:
    This is your last chance to get these games at these sale prices until next week when they go on sale again at the same discounted prices.
    This comment made me laugh. Thanks for brightening my day. 😀
  • tuhin94tuhin94537,210
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 22:29Permalink
    BigNev44 said:
    Last chance for what? to get ripped off?

All they did was take a few AAA titles from the holiday sale and bump up the prices a bit, this is a joke! LMAO
    DrSchlepenstein said:
    laughtoast
    Regards, Tuhin
  • Posted on 04 January 20 at 03:41Permalink
    🥱
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • haugse23haugse23103,135
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 04:17Permalink
    Oh no, my last chance to by Sleeping Dogs that never goes on sale. I better snag it roll
  • rascal1991rascal1991315,331
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 05:44Permalink
    Last chance sale means last chance to pay before games go gold Haha
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7439,906
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 06:25Permalink
    iDavies xP said:
    Is the Witcher 3 DLC included in games pass? Worth picking up if not?
    Game Pass only has the base game. The two expansions are very much worth it, even more so when on sale. One introduces a new region with lots to do (Blood & Wine), and the other has quite possibly the best storyline in the entire game (Hearts of Stone).

Also, don't forget to download the 16 free pieces of small DLC.
  • Posted on 04 January 20 at 09:49Permalink
    Hatebreeder077 said:
    Somebody knows why Dead Rising 3 is literally NEVER on, sale while all the others are regularly on?

I'm really curious about that
    Because it has been on sale ALOT when the xbox first came out, being one of the early titles released this gen, plus was on game pass in the past.
    Capcom/xbox tend to do that.
    Unless their is going to be a 5th anounced, and hype around the series increased, or a major zombie hit in the movies, don't expect it to be on sale in the near future.
    Withcher 2 (360) and Withcher 3 are ONLY really on sale because of the hype around the TV series, up untill the announcement last year of the TV series these were absent from sales lists as well.
    Trends, popularity and hype sell games, so if the series or game has none, it won't be put on sale.
    All the Flight simulaitors is because of the new Topgun movie etc.
  • lotusfroglotusfrog186,821
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 11:18Permalink
    Maxumilli0n said:
    iDavies xP said:
    Is the Witcher 3 DLC included in games pass? Worth picking up if not?
    No the DLC is not included. It's well worth the price for an extra 30-50 hours atleast of more Witcher.
    Thank you for that! For some reason I thought it was. I actually own the hard copy from years ago but have been playing again using the GP digital version. Definitely will be purchasing that Expansion Pass then :)
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285318,629
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 12:29Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    xDaddy Cake said:
    hmm still thinking soon as i buy mad of medan it will go gwg or gamepass
    Every game will hit the game pass except activision games because they are on Sony's... still far too many unplayed games on the pass... tombraider!!! will probably be leaving next month.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider has been in since March of 2018. TR was January 31st and Shadow February 7th. I don't foresee any of the 3 leaving anytime soon but if they do it could be all 3 within the next month or two.

Aricardo 0000 said:
    Withcher 2 (360) and Withcher 3 are ONLY really on sale because of the hype around the TV series, up untill the announcement last year of the TV series these were absent from sales lists as well.
    Trends, popularity and hype sell games, so if the series or game has none, it won't be put on sale.
    Not only is your first point wrong. Witchers have both gone on sale a lot and well before the show announcement. But your second point that they only put up games on sale with hype is way off and the flight games on sale this week are NOT due to a Topgun movie that's coming out over 6 months from now laugh
  • Posted on 04 January 20 at 16:22Permalink
    "Last Chance"

Yeah... wouldn't want to miss GTAV laugh
  • Posted on 04 January 20 at 18:40Permalink
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    What the easy completes in this one?
    Monster Hunterwink
    Thanks, I got the most expensive one. toast
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • SeitzzSeitzz899,965
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 21:43Permalink
    Still waiting on BL3 Super Deluxe to sink to around $60 or so.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy288,584
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 22:27Permalink
    Aricardo 0000 said:
    Hatebreeder077 said:
    Somebody knows why Dead Rising 3 is literally NEVER on, sale while all the others are regularly on?

Because it has been on sale ALOT when the xbox first came out, being one of the early titles released this gen, plus was on game pass in the past.
    Unless their is going to be a 5th anounced, and hype around the series increased, or a major zombie hit in the movies, don't expect it to be on sale in the near future.
    Considering it left game pass and base game delisted, if people bought the DLC while it was in game pass, then makes it unfair not to put it on sale more often in 2019, as paying £39.99 to repurchase the same content, especially if people bought the Xbox ONE S all digital console where could not buy disc.

Alternatively they should have brought back the base game for sale.

After that, it is best not to buy DLC for games in game pass, just buy the bundles with the gamethat has the DLC, but makes game pass almost redundant if buying the games instead of just playing them through game pass.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is in similar situation too. Base game delisted, only bundle with game and DLC available, but it still goes on sale regularly.
  • Posted on 05 January 20 at 01:28Permalink
    Well I finally bought GTA V maybe they'll finally stop putting it on sale! laugh
    I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
  • Posted on 05 January 20 at 01:31Permalink
    Aricardo 0000 said:
    Hatebreeder077 said:

I would love a Dead Rising 5, but that probably won't be happening soon. I'm pretty sure CAPCOM Vancouver got canned, no?
  • Posted on 05 January 20 at 01:31Permalink
    xDaddy Cake said:
    hmm still thinking soon as i buy mad of medan it will go gwg or gamepass
    I bought it Day One and played it for five hours. Haven't touched it since. It's more of a rental in my opinion. Unless you're a completionist! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.