Game Discussion: Gears 5

Seriously 5.0 percents?

• Posted on 06 January 20 at 00:49, Edited on 22 February 20 at 20:29 by FaceTheCarnage
    Seriously 5.0 percentages - 02/22/20

These are here to help keep track of progress.

Insane Campaign: 40% (10% each Act)
    Re-up(20): 2% (1% at lvl13 and lvl20)
    Escape(4): 10% (2.5% each)
    Horde(7): 17.5% (2.5% each)
    Tour of duty: 3.5% (random ranks)
    Characters(9): 27% (3% each)

NOTES:

Campaign: Run on insane. You must be host and you must be Kait. Partner can be on "Beginner". You can also split screen this. IF a level glitches or anything, note that the achievement and progress bar only counts IF you are a awarded an insane medal for each act. So end sequences or cut scenes skipped or if you beat a boss but game crashes won't hinder as long as you get the medal. Check your "Stats" tab to see if you need to redo chapters.

Re-Up: Recommend you get boost and work on this while doing you vs AI for all Allies achievements. Find ways to idle as well. Currently, most idle methods are patched. The first percent increase is at Re-Up 13. The next is at Re-Up 20.

Escape: Master is required. Recommend strong Keegan or Lahini groups. Bleed is super important. Most maps you can use grenade glitch. Many suggest "Gauntlet" is the most difficult. Check "Stats" for master checkmark. On Horde, you will NOT need the checkmark.

Horde: Sometimes progress bar goes up 2% and others 3%. This is because the progress bar DOESN'T show the .5%.

For Horde, just do 46-50 to get a strong set up. After victory, restart Gears 5 and check progess bar. If no change, map needs redone. This achievement doesn't require a checkmark in stats. Extremely important to have a strong JD LvL 13+.

Tour of duty: Tour Of Duty individual ranks give no percent increases. More info soon.

Percentages are collected from numerous sources and may be different each experience due to the random increases of progression bar for this achievement.

----------------------------

This solution is made possible thanks to everyone who posted here:
    Seriously 5.0 percents?
  • Aura BattlerAura Battler700,890
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 01:52
    Check this out:
    Gears 5Seriously 5.0 - Chapter 1The Seriously 5.0 - Chapter 1 achievement in Gears 5 worth 1212 pointsInsane Campaign, Master Horde & Escape Launch Maps & Characters, 20 Re-ups, General in Tour
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 02:57
    I checked but a lot of people unsure and there wasn't much confirmed.

Some said 40% some said 49% for campaign.

Looks like 2.5 to 3% for escape maps are accurate based off my own experience.
  • Aura BattlerAura Battler700,890
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 04:05
    Ok, look forward for your updates! wave
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 05:01
    Updated. We need more information please.
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 07:21
    Can confirm from my own experiences that horde and escape maps are 2.5% to 3% a piece.

However, it seems level characters may be 8%. If this is true, then campaign can't be 40%. More information to follow.
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 07:44
    Can confirm each individual rank among the tour of duty doesn't raise a percent for this achievement
  • El Ninio GREEl Ninio GRE256,169
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 10:58
    Can confirm that some (not all) re-ups do raise the percent of Seriously by 1% (visible).
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 11:17
    Awesome. This info has been noted. Thank you.
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 11:26
    The problem is it increases in small amounts you can't see so you don't really know how much you're getting unless that is the only thing you're doing that progresses Seriously. Like the comment above saying re-ups increased it, they just happened to hit the 1% threshold on whatever re-up it was, someone else could be the same re-up and they wouldn't see an increase.
  • Runner eGirlRunner eGirl512,425
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 13:41
    I'm at 56% and I have:

- All horde & escape characters at 15 or more (I don't remember how much my percentage increased with each of those)
    - Re-up 20 (percentage didn't move when I hit this, I'm guessing less than 1%)
    - General (don't remember)
    - All horde maps (2.5% each is accurate in my experience)
    - 3 escape maps (2.5% each is accurate in my experience)
    - No campaign

Based off this, campaign would be at roughly 41% (40% if my re-up 20 did not register, which is a possibility given the track record for this game and TC in general)
    embrace your inner freak
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 13:43
    I noticed that. We can't get an exact percentage but the goal here is to have an educated guess to better help keep track of things that counted vs things that didn't. Example, some horde maps may need to be redone but finding out that vs character lvl or an escape could be frustrating. This is simply here to help that process of elimination.
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 13:47
    Runner eGirl said:
    I'm at 56% and I have:

Yea, discovering character lvls is key right now.

Today 1% increased when I hit colonel lvl on my tour. If it increases again before general, I can get an idea of what tour counts for to help the math for the others. Ill update you guys later this week.
  • ATCSATCS1,016,637
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 17:01
    Last night I finally attained Seriously and this is how it went.

Started at 89%
    Finished one Escape map: went to 91%
    Finished another: 94%
    Finished another: 97%
    Finished the last one: 100%

This also happened when leveling my characters. Nothing was consistent.

Sometimes I gained 1% for gaining characters levels, other times nothing.
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 19:00
    ATCS said:
    Last night I finally attained Seriously and this is how it went.

Started at 89%
    Currently I'm sitting at 84%. Can confirm on escape maps being those percentages. I'm going to try more tour and character tests. My friend hit 15 and it went up by 8% but didn't complete any masters.
  • MASTER1IVEMASTER1IVE904,641
    Posted on 06 January 20 at 21:38
    I can tell you that before reaching the thirteenth re-up, I was 98%. After re-up, I went to 99%. So I can say that the 20 re-ups are worth 2% minimum
    I am French and I love chocolatine ;D
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:01
    MASTER1IVE said:
    I can tell you that before reaching the thirteenth re-up, I was 98%. After re-up, I went to 99%. So I can say that the 20 re-ups are worth 2% minimum
    Ill note this as well and update post with it after I corrected some more info. Thanks.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 08:28
    What does the percentages even matter?

Just do the things you need to do and enjoy the pop up of the achievement..
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 11:57
    Ron Jeremy R6 said:

We can't get an exact percentage but the goal here is to have an educated guess to better help keep track of things that counted vs things that didn't. Example, some horde maps may need to be redone but finding out that vs character lvl or an escape could be frustrating. This is simply here to help that process of elimination.

There are people who haven't pop it due to them not double checking.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 12:32
    FaceTheCarnage said:
    Ron Jeremy R6 said:

We can't get an exact percentage but the goal here is to have an educated guess to better help keep track of things that counted vs things that didn't. Example, some horde maps may need to be redone but finding out that vs character lvl or an escape could be frustrating. This is simply here to help that process of elimination.

There are people who haven't pop it due to them not double checking.
    A right, okay!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.