The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: January 7th, 2020

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK621,570
  • Tatersoup19Tatersoup191,138,388
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:07
    Ethan Carter finally on sale; can’t believe it.
  • Jay CowlJay Cowl859,896
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:11
    Cool, another week of assassin's creed on sale. Guess I saved my wallet again this week.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:13
    My god, Overcooked 2 season pass. I've been waiting for 3000 years and was just about to buy it on Saturday.

I'll take it!
  • MyAngryPandaMyAngryPanda313,058
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:16
    Is Ethan Carter not available in Australia?
    Looks like I'm changing my console region when I get home...
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian881,405
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:17
    Wish They'd Show Windows 10 Some Love.
    JuIIIian
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,087,967
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:22
    Looking at Steel Rain X, Pillar, Ethan Carter (know nothing about it, but keep hearing it mentioned.)

Any thoughts on these guys? Appreciate any and all feedback! toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 00:25
    Tatersoup19 said:
    Ethan Carter finally on sale; can’t believe it.
    Same! Picking it up now.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:00
    The Real Daemon said:
    My god, Overcooked 2 season pass. I've been waiting for 3000 years and was just about to buy it on Saturday.

I'll take it!
    Same, I was just about to buy it the other day. It seems like Surf n' Turf isn't part of it though, can anyone confirm?
    ???????!
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:07
    Finally a sale on Ethan Carter, didn't want to pay full price after already playing it on PC. clap
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:11
    I literally can not remember the last time I bought anything on these "sales".
    Eat lead, slackers!
  • Thanatos522Thanatos522187,363
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:13
    At this rate, I'm just curious how many rewards points I'll have when I finally see a sale worth jumping on.

Granted it's all down to personal tastes.

$3.74 for two games doesn't sound too bad though.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:18
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    The Real Daemon said:

I'll take it!
    Same, I was just about to buy it the other day. It seems like Surf n' Turf isn't part of it though, can anyone confirm?
    Nope, Surf n' Turf was never part of the season pass, but it was on sale a few times before on it's own.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv653,435
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:24
    Thanatos522 said:
    At this rate, I'm just curious how many rewards points I'll have when I finally see a sale worth jumping on.

Granted it's all down to personal tastes.

$3.74 for two games doesn't sound too bad though.
    Haha, yeah I was lucky and managed to save enough points at the end of last year to get a new design lab controller, but aside from that I usually can't save them past a $25 gift card before something strikes my fancy. On the plus side, I've rarely bought digital content with my own money.

In this case, I'm excited to finally get the Overcooked 2 season pass so I can convince my wife to play some couch co-op with me rock
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:32
    The Real Daemon said:
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    The Real Daemon said:

I'll take it!
    Nope, Surf n' Turf was never part of the season pass, but it was on sale a few times before on it's own.
    Really? A season pass without all the DLC, gotta love it. roll
    ???????!
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:37, Edited on 07 January 20 at 01:43 by M4DE IN W4LE5
    Microsoft invest in some games , same tired old shit
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:42
    Schinderdiv said:
    Haha, yeah I was lucky and managed to save enough points at the end of last year to get a new design lab controller
    You can do that? shock
    How?
    How many points was that?
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:47
    ask him how long it took to get the points for a controller?
  • SeitzzSeitzz989,069
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:58
    Holy crap, been waiting so long for the Overcooked 2 DLC to go on sale. Wish it was a little more than 25%, but I'll take that. Held off on buying the game so I was glad it hit game pass. Then it was still just waiting for a sale on the season pass. Already bought Surf N Turf when it was on sale, so just gonna pick up the season pass and then get to the game probably this weekend or so.
  • SeitzzSeitzz989,069
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 01:59
    The Real Daemon said:

I'll take it!
    I have been waiting on playing the game for this sole reason. It was nice when it hit game pass, so at least I wouldn't be paying for the base game. But I was still waiting on the DLC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.