Game Discussion: Microsoft Sudoku

Changing Date = Duplicate Achievements?

• KingyOwlKingyOwl381,162
    Posted on 13 February 20 at 09:12, Edited on 13 February 20 at 09:13 by KingyOwlPermalink
    Are people still able to play challenges in the past? On iOS I launch the game, switch to settings and change the date to EG October last year, return to the game and the daily challenges refresh to October but then when I try and play one the game just stays stuck “Loading” until I close the app.
    I have all achievements except the daily challenge ones so was hoping to shortcut a few bronze and silver medals by doing previous months.
    Anyone else experienced this or am I doing the process slightly wrong?
  • DaMurnDaMurn409,976
    Posted on 17 February 20 at 04:00Permalink
    KingyOwl said:
    Are people still able to play challenges in the past? On iOS I launch the game, switch to settings and change the date to EG October last year, return to the game and the daily challenges refresh to October but then when I try and play one the game just stays stuck “Loading” until I close the app.
    I have all achievements except the daily challenge ones so was hoping to shortcut a few bronze and silver medals by doing previous months.
    Anyone else experienced this or am I doing the process slightly wrong?
    I was just able to do previous months' challenges (from September last year) by doing the process you've described - I'm on Android though so that could be a factor.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.