The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Four Quickest Game Completions from the latest Xbox Sales

• CanezzaCanezza124,554
  • Throni360Throni3601,643,904
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 12:55
    First time that I don't own ANY of the listed games. I'll get all 4.
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,296,192
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 12:55
    Post War Dreams is an interesting game. Whenever I try to play it on my account, it refuses to acknowledge any button inputs... at all. Not even in the menu. If I sign into another account, works fine.
    If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
  • YODA12320YODA123201,765,613
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 13:18
    5-6 isnt quick lol.
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • NismoR034NismoR034813,614
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 13:26
    Sure would be nice to buy games like Ethan Carter on the AU store.

Before anyone mentions it, yes I’m aware of region swapping. That’s besides the point. It’s the principle - games like it and A Hat In Time and the Artifex Mundi games and the NeoGeos and whatever the hell else is missing from the Aussie store, should be on the Aussie store. Especially when these games are on the AU PSN, Steam and/or eShop. The country is getting the games no problem, it’s just Australian Xbox that isn’t. Without workarounds. Even if we all use those workarounds, they should still be on our store.
  • FoogaFooga1,825,806
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 13:30
    Huh. Don’t have any of these. They look pretty interesting as well!

YODA12320 said:
    5-6 isnt quick lol.
    Ratalaika has spoiled you.
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r740,964
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 13:38
    YODA12320 said:
    5-6 isnt quick lol.
    I remember the good ol' days when this was deemed a crazy quick completion and sub 1 hour completions were unheard of. laugh
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx418,146
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 13:39
    clap
  • xxxxPRODIGYxxxxxxxxPRODIGYxxxx1,207,730
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 14:09
    Smudgenat0r said:
    YODA12320 said:
    5-6 isnt quick lol.
    I remember the good ol' days when this was deemed a crazy quick completion and sub 1 hour completions were unheard of. laugh
    Yep. There was a day when whenever I saw a game on sale, and it took under 10 hours, I would snap it up. Now, if I see one that's 3-4 hours, I tend to pass.
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r740,964
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 14:11
    xxxxPRODIGYxxxx said:
    Smudgenat0r said:
    YODA12320 said:
    5-6 isnt quick lol.
    Yep. There was a day when whenever I saw a game on sale, and it took under 10 hours, I would snap it up. Now, if I see one that's 3-4 hours, I tend to pass.
    It's so bad anything over 3 hours has to be really good or AAA for me to even look at it.
  • Vanstrom336Vanstrom336715,528
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 15:18
    Noodles Jr said:
    Post War Dreams is an interesting game. Whenever I try to play it on my account, it refuses to acknowledge any button inputs... at all. Not even in the menu. If I sign into another account, works fine.
    Do you have a wired controller plugged in? I've found that on certain games even if I am using a wireless controller it will default me to the wired and the only way to fix it is to unplug it or turn it off.
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge2,149,039
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 15:24
    Post War Dreams is one of the worst games I have ever played but indeed it is an easy completion.
    Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285406,243
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 15:51
    Vanishing looks interesting. Pillar seems alright. Now to eat today or buy two games laugh
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor348,406
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 17:11
    NismoR034 said:

Before anyone mentions it, yes I’m aware of region swapping. That’s besides the point. It’s the principle - games like it and A Hat In Time and the Artifex Mundi games and the NeoGeos and whatever the hell else is missing from the Aussie store, should be on the Aussie store. Especially when these games are on the AU PSN, Steam and/or eShop. The country is getting the games no problem, it’s just Australian Xbox that isn’t. Without workarounds. Even if we all use those workarounds, they should still be on our store.
    It's good to hear that with all those wildfires raging around them Australians can still calmly talk about video games. I hope you live far away from all that hot mess.
    saturnsailor
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor348,406
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 17:13
    K4rn4ge said:
    Post War Dreams is one of the worst games I have ever played but indeed it is an easy completion.
    Now that you invested in it they'll make another one just like it or worse. Thanks a lot.
    saturnsailor
  • NismoR034NismoR034813,614
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 17:39, Edited on 07 January 20 at 17:40 by NismoR034
    saturnsailor said:
    NismoR034 said:

It's good to hear that with all those wildfires raging around them Australians can still calmly talk about video games. I hope you live far away from all that hot mess.
    Actually, not to derail the thread, but I live in Canberra which for those who might not know, is the capital of the country. While we don’t have any bushfires directly, we are completely surrounded by the state of New South Wales which is very much affected by the fires, and as such Canberra’s air quality and smoke haze has been so bad that we have actually been the worst in the world on multiple days for air quality in terms of toxicity. Worse than places in China or India. An air rating of 400 is considered ‘hazardous’; some suburbs were over 4000!

But that’s all I want to say on it because, again, I don’t want to derail the thread. This country is going through hell right now but even with it as bad as it is, life goes on right? I can still think about other things. And the situation with the AU Xbox store is bizarre and yes, rather frustrating. Really hope Xbox Australia get their shit together for the Series X and beyond.
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,739,190
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 18:13
    saturnsailor said:
    K4rn4ge said:
    Now that you invested in it they'll make another one just like it or worse. Thanks a lot.
    Yeah I'm sure that the only reason they'll make more games like it is purely because this person bought it, just this person, no one else laugh roll
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285406,243
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 18:22
    ScoobyDoobyD0nt said:
    saturnsailor said:
    K4rn4ge said:
    Yeah I'm sure that the only reason they'll make more games like it is purely because this person bought it, just this person, no one else laugh roll
    Good to see this made it to 2020. Don't know what I'd do if people stopped taking obvious sarcasm seriously.
  • Posted on 07 January 20 at 18:58
    EazyE2285 said:
    ScoobyDoobyD0nt said:
    saturnsailor said:
    K4rn4ge said:
    Good to see this made it to 2020. Don't know what I'd do if people stopped taking obvious sarcasm seriously.
    laughtoast
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,739,190
    Posted on 07 January 20 at 18:59
    EazyE2285 said:
    ScoobyDoobyD0nt said:
    saturnsailor said:
    K4rn4ge said:
    what, did you think human stupidity would stop in the matter of a day just because the year changes numbers? laugh Also sarcasm isn't very obvious to me on the internet so shhh redface
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.