Game Discussion: Rememoried

Level skip cheat (all 1000G in a few minutes)

• Blissed AwayBlissed Away549,978
    Posted on 08 January 20 at 17:45, Edited on 09 January 20 at 17:27 by Blissed AwayPermalink
    UPDATE: Hold cn_right and THEN press cn_LB on each scene. You can do this very quickly. Thank you x Mataeus x for mentioning this.

If you want to skip a level or get all achievements in a matter of a few minutes you can hold or press cn_LB cn_right together (both at the same time). Keep repeating throughout each scene until you have all achievements. Thanks Robert. wink

You can also go back with cn_LB cn_left. Doing this a few times on the first level unlocks a bonus area. Before this area are three doors also. This acts as portal to what seems like the end level (I don't think it automatically unlocks previous achievements this way).
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr980,884
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 07:39, Edited on 09 January 20 at 19:08 by Noodles JrPermalink
    Just tested this on my dad's account (I already had all the achievements). Holding the buttons didn't work for me, but mashing cn_LB+cn_right got me the full 1000G in 1 minute and 39 seconds (SG Noodles' achievements in Rememoried). This might have just surpassed Avatar as being the quickest 1000G available. Great find!
    If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,008,392
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 08:04Permalink
    Holy mother.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 09 January 20 at 08:07Permalink
    But do I want to spend $15....
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,009,389
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 09:17Permalink
    shock
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz310,832
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 10:23Permalink
    WTF.....I played this piece of garbage properly. everyone else should have to suffer too.
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away549,978
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 13:06Permalink
    Noodles Jr said:
    Just tested this on my dad's account (I already had all the achievements). Holding the buttons didn't work for me, but mashing cn_downright+cn_right got me the full 1000G in 1 minute and 39 seconds (SG Noodles' achievements in Rememoried). This might have just surpassed Avatar as being the quickest 1000G available. Great find!
    Hmm. I tested it on another user (only found out about the level skip after looking at Maka91's video for help near the end...this is where I read about it in the comments) and you had to hold both cn_LB and cn_right together at the exact same time (or rapidly pressing both at the same time works). I tried it your way and it would not work without using cn_LB.

I couldn't believe my eyes when it worked! I felt fine with playing the game for a few hours normally. It was quite a trip, although not for everyone.

New Paralyzer said:
    If you can wait, the game goes on sale a few times a year. The last sale (November) it was $2.99.
  • Little 3vilLittle 3vil540,328
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 15:34Permalink
    I can confirm this works.....I dont think it took longer than a minute clap
  • ShepeleShepele200,485
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 15:54Permalink
    Genius clap
  • S2k KaozS2k Kaoz80,826
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 17:53Permalink
    I just did it rn rapidly pressing LB + R D-pad 😜
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr980,884
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 19:09Permalink
    Blissed Away said:
    Noodles Jr said:
    Just tested this on my dad's account (I already had all the achievements). Holding the buttons didn't work for me, but mashing cn_downright+cn_right got me the full 1000G in 1 minute and 39 seconds (SG Noodles' achievements in Rememoried). This might have just surpassed Avatar as being the quickest 1000G available. Great find!
    Hmm. I tested it on another user (only found out about the level skip after looking at Maka91's video for help near the end...this is where I read about it in the comments) and you had to hold both cn_LB and cn_right together at the exact same time (or rapidly pressing both at the same time works). I tried it your way and it would not work without using cn_LB.

I couldn't believe my eyes when it worked! I felt fine with playing the game for a few hours normally. It was quite a trip, although not for everyone.

New Paralyzer said:
    If you can wait, the game goes on sale a few times a year. The last sale (November) it was $2.99.
    I meant to write LB, not down-right on the d-pad lol. That was my bad. Just clicked the wrong button in the dropdown
    If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
  • meatman75meatman75785,167
    Posted on 10 January 20 at 00:12Permalink
    FiveWizz said:
    WTF.....I played this piece of garbage properly. everyone else should have to suffer too.
    I did the same. My Daughter just finished it in about 3 mins.
  • Posted on 10 January 20 at 00:33Permalink
    Literally finished the 1k scrolling through this in one hand and rapidly pressing the correct buttons in the other LOL. By the time I got to the bottom I was done
    NateDawgSn1per - TrimmyHedges
  • PE0014PE0014825,963
    Posted on 10 January 20 at 13:30Permalink
    Thank you for finding that glitch... owned this game for quite some time (bought it on sale). Everyone was saying how bad it was and the motion sickness, so I never played it until today. Thanks for the quick 1k!
  • Raheam XRaheam X313,282
    Posted on 10 January 20 at 13:50, Edited on 10 January 20 at 13:52 by Raheam XPermalink
    After I JUST completed this yesterday morning cry
    Had got it on sale months ago and finally decided to go through it. -_-
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE552,712
    Posted on 13 January 20 at 21:20Permalink
    Did it on my daughter's profile. It took maybe a minute to get all 1000. I had the game closed and the achievements were still popping. That's a really quick completion.
    I ASK NO ONE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.