Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments republished with a new achievement list

• Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:37Permalink
    Huh new game ?
    Gamer for life Fan of games not plastic boxs
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2831,846
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:39Permalink
    Ifvperson owned original version get it for free?
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • YODA12320YODA123201,422,892
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:39Permalink
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    Ifvperson owned original version get it for free?
    HAHA thats a good one..
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • KasugaSamaKasugaSama119,221
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:46Permalink
    It's a re-publish. The devs themselves published it, and the older one got delisted. It just came with another list/stack, so hooray.
    Genre Manager. TT Staff member primarily.
  • Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:47Permalink
    oh cool! glad to see a new game after the fiasco that happened a few months ago. I enjoyed these game so looking forward to adding this to my list one day :) need to finish up the first one now!!!!
  • Kerman7Kerman7665,801
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:52Permalink
    GwG within 18 months.

Good for the devs to self publish, should distribute the rewards more fairly to those who deserve to benefit from it.
  • StK IStK I631,937
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:58, Edited on 16 January 20 at 00:59 by StK IPermalink
    I'd give it another play through if it ever goes free again
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr980,695
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 00:59Permalink
    Kerman7 said:
    GwG within 18 months.

Good for the devs to self publish, should distribute the rewards more fairly to those who deserve to benefit from it.
    I doubt this will go GwG, considering the original version went GwG. People would throw a fit if the same game with free twice.
    If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221665,380
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 01:10, Edited on 16 January 20 at 01:12 by jasonlc3221Permalink
    Noodles Jr said:
    Kerman7 said:
    GwG within 18 months.

I doubt this will go GwG, considering the original version went GwG. People would throw a fit if the same game with free twice.
    See: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (or many of the international GwG when a certain game is region-locked)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The ppl of the internet are so "matter of fact," I thought I'd join in. But to be fair, you may be on to something, because what I mentioned above has only ever happened with 360 games (that I can recall)
  • MilkMilk58,773
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 01:10Permalink
    Dang frogwares making a comeback!
  • supkrissupkris661,960
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 02:22Permalink
    I think this Usa/Canada only as of now. As per folks at psnprofiles
  • Drazer76Drazer76464,773
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 02:36Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Noodles Jr said:
    Kerman7 said:
    GwG within 18 months.

See: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (or many of the international GwG when a certain game is region-locked)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The ppl of the internet are so "matter of fact," I thought I'd join in. But to be fair, you may be on to something, because what I mentioned above has only ever happened with 360 games (that I can recall)
    Also though, it’s not the same game. (As in, you can own the original, doesn’t help with playing this game. You’d have to buy this.)
    It’s like if one of the metro redux games came up, it is the same game, but a newer version of it. Same sorta thing.
  • Posted on 16 January 20 at 03:07Permalink
    Random re-release on the same console generation?
    Would love a few sentences in the article about why a game is released again on the same system.
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian651,657
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 03:15Permalink
    Nice!... Oh Its Not On Game Pass.. Never Mind See Ya
    JuIIIian
  • Posted on 16 January 20 at 03:27, Edited on 16 January 20 at 03:28 by KuroiSama117Permalink
    Musikfreak007 said:
    Random re-release on the same console generation?
    Would love a few sentences in the article about why a game is released again on the same system.
    There was a little controversy last year, when Focus Home Interactive and Frogwares’ publishing contract expired. FH refused to transfer ownership of games store pages to the studio, citing new and nonsensical company policy, and delisted all of them. So, Frogwares had to republish them as “new” games
  • tpb fantpb fan359,401
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 03:38Permalink
    is this out on disc or is it digital only?
  • pezboybenpezboyben620,497
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 04:06Permalink
    I've still not played the unredux version, guess I should get on that.
  • Myckel JayMyckel Jay234,375
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 04:27Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Noodles Jr said:
    Kerman7 said:
    GwG within 18 months.

I was gonna say Lara Croft. Even the LEGO Star Wars game coming up. It was including in the Complete Saga that was GwG. I'm not mad about it though.
  • SDREW44SDREW443,582,890
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 04:32Permalink
    Is the game out now?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.