Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Overwatch's Lunar New Year celebrations start today

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 January 20 at 23:16
    This is such a middlefinger to the west to be fair with the whole 'tough e-sports moment' I really hope Activision-Blizzard should look in a mirror amd ask if they want it like this
  • Posted on 17 January 20 at 00:34, Edited on 17 January 20 at 00:35 by ChaosxTheorem
    Dutch x Monster said:
    This is such a middlefinger to the west to be fair with the whole 'tough e-sports moment' I really hope Activision-Blizzard should look in a mirror amd ask if they want it like this
    Unfortunately they got exactly what they wanted out of all of this. They kept the Chinese government happy and kept their business in that market secure and the terrible “apology” alongside the shiny new trinkets at Blizzcon brought a lot of the people who were upset in the west straight back in.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 January 20 at 01:01
    Andi ich liebe dich
    Greetings Niko
  • TommyTommy420,000
    Posted on 17 January 20 at 02:14, Edited on 17 January 20 at 02:16 by Tommy
    Not just Blizzard, it's Blizzard Activision. Also Year of the Rat, nothing for Junkrat... They just want money, not to make anything decent.
    Tommy
  • WaKK0rWaKK0r436,711
    Posted on 17 January 20 at 02:42
    Junkrat got a new Highlight Intro though.
  • Posted on 17 January 20 at 04:33
    Ooooh I'm liking that Wrecking Ball skin. Grabbing that one for sure!
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • R1KM4NR1KM4N1,074,693
    Posted on 17 January 20 at 09:38, Edited on 17 January 20 at 09:38 by R1KM4N
    No new achievements... Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. Pretty lacklustre this time, but glad we are continuing to get free content.
  • SkarviTSkarviT206,824
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 15:57
    cool
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads