Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Techland has announced that Dying Light 2 has been delayed

• CanezzaCanezza268,305
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 19:29
    Jimbo LaFleur said:
    Well, all the people who keep saying they „should“ work on their backlog: 2020 is all yours.
    I like this. This is a very good way to spin it laugh
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • SilentRich69SilentRich691,048,462
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 19:34
    Clearly delaying some of these titles to get them more in line with the new consoles launching this year. Which is fine with me because I have too many games to bloody work on before more gets added to the pile.
    I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!
  • xDaddy CakexDaddy Cake1,081,982
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 20:01
    havent even play part 1 yet, so im ok with the delay
  • RedDevil9487RedDevil9487344,483
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 20:04
    Jimbo LaFleur said:
    Well, all the people who keep saying they „should“ work on their backlog: 2020 is all yours.
    Definitely year of the backlog for me. This was THE game I was looking forward to this year but oh well.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,329,078
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 20:08
    Honestly i am fine with this. I'd rather complete the games I have now, and those on my wishlist, and forego any new games in 2020 until Series X. I'd rather play the best verison of a game, and therefore any cross platform games, i'd rather play on the Series X in perfect condition, best performance, best sound.

They are making smart moves, wait until the game can be played in the best possible light.

Series X - the smart choice.
  • Posted on 20 January 20 at 21:02
    Rather wait for the game to be in working condition day one, than having a broken mess on release.
    Jolly cooperation!
  • Posted on 20 January 20 at 22:03
    Damn. Loved the first and really looking forward to this. Backlogs greatful though. Thank you 2020
  • JullianGGJullianGG993,855
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 22:28, Edited on 20 January 20 at 22:29 by JullianGG
    Add It to the List..... *sigh*

Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Doom Eternal
    Cyberpunk 2077
    The Avengers Game
    Dying Light 2

Which Game Will Be Next??
    JuIIIian
  • TVippyTVippy29,633
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 22:50
    RE3, the only game with a concrete Spring date, will have huge sales because of pretty much every other game being delayed.
    I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,271,975
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 22:55
    XBox Assassin83 said:
    TheBongoFury said:
    Hey. We can make bets which game or games will be delayed next? 😂

It will be cancelled for Xbox One and released on Series X. Just like the first Dying Light was cancelled for 360 at the last moment because it does not play well.
    The game didn't play well on the One either, it was a glitchy mess. Lol
    Was it? Ran perfectly(As I can recall anyway)when I played it a couple years back.
  • Hexa FoxHexa Fox2,156,399
    Posted on 21 January 20 at 01:03
    Hopefully no one will come full force for my @$$ for saying this but I am glad to see all the recent delays in games. I think it shows that they are aware that they have a product that they do not want to release to people yet. Hopefully it does not mean that they are just that broken. There have been so many games released, especially major titles that released that were not even ready for a beta launch.
  • ATCSATCS1,473,007
    Posted on 21 January 20 at 09:08
    Here’s my spicy take:

They become a MS company and this becomes a launch title.
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg322,965
    Posted on 24 January 20 at 16:47
    Canezza said:
    Jimbo LaFleur said:
    I like this. This is a very good way to spin it laugh
    Agreed!

RedDevil9487 said:
    Definitely year of the backlog for me. This was THE game I was looking forward to this year but oh well.
    Yeah, pretty much every game I've anticipated is out already, or delayed. And since I'm FINALLY making some progress on my last two Bean Dives, I'm looking forward to a year of backloggery!
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • ZemidekZemidek373,696
    Posted on 26 January 20 at 01:56
    Bruh, they better not delay it to September -.-
    Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads