Game Discussion: Mafia II (JP)

DLC

• FunnnkyyyFunnnkyyy731,254
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 22:49
    So now that this game is backwards compatible does this mean that the Joe's Adventures DLC from the EEU version of the game will work with the JP version?
  • AhayzoAhayzo873,553
    Posted on 21 January 20 at 01:07
    If it's like other BC games, then no, you would still need the proper region DLC in order for the game to detect it. It will show up in the installed list for the game, but the game won't actually see it when you boot it up.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • Posted on 13 July 20 at 09:43
    Funnnkyyy said:
    So now that this game is backwards compatible does this mean that the Joe's Adventures DLC from the EEU version of the game will work with the JP version?
    Hey bro, I own both games but don’t have any dlc for JP😭 does the EEU mafia use the same dlc as the normal version of mafia or will I need to buy the EEU dlc as well
  • FunnnkyyyFunnnkyyy731,254
    Posted on 13 July 20 at 10:07
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    Funnnkyyy said:
    Hey bro, I own both games but don’t have any dlc for JP😭 does the EEU mafia use the same dlc as the normal version of mafia or will I need to buy the EEU dlc as well
    Not sure... I haven't tried it yet sorry
  • Posted on 13 July 20 at 11:40
    Funnnkyyy said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    Funnnkyyy said:
    Not sure... I haven't tried it yet sorry
    Ive just tried it an no doesnt work, looks like we will need the EEU dlc so 3 different dlcs to complete all mafia 2. Mafia-dlc, mafia-eeu and mafia-jp dlcs do not cross overfacepalm
  • Posted on 13 July 20 at 13:31
    eeuu has the 2 disc set available to purchase and the JP has one listed and one delisted. No 2 disc set for JP
    This message was paid for by China
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.