Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

FoxyLand 2 Achievement List Revealed

  • Anand32Anand321,259,872
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 00:09Permalink
    As a reader of many a Ratalaika discussion threads and having a general idea of what gets said in all of them, I'll just say I'm here for the comments.
  • Posted on 22 January 20 at 00:29Permalink
    Anand32 said:
    As a reader of many a Ratalaika discussion threads and having a general idea of what gets said in all of them, I'll just say I'm here for the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments.
    This space for rent.
  • MemesNBeerMemesNBeer178,540
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 00:41Permalink
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Anand32 said:
    As a reader of many a Ratalaika discussion threads and having a general idea of what gets said in all of them, I'll just say I'm here for the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments about the comments
  • SneechesSneeches209,124
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 00:46Permalink
    I'm here for the easy achievements. First game was very easy, this looks the same.
    mixer.com/Sneeches
  • haugse23haugse2391,698
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 00:48Permalink
    Another $5 title I'm assuming?
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,060,464
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 00:50Permalink
    So soon?
    Always number 2.
  • tuhin94tuhin94498,591
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:01, Edited on 22 January 20 at 01:01 by tuhin94Permalink
    MemesNBeer said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Anand32 said:
    As a reader of many a Ratalaika discussion threads and having a general idea of what gets said in all of them, I'll just say I'm here for the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments about the comments
    Here to read comments about how many times “comments” is mentioned in some of the comments.
    Regards, Tuhin
  • Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:10Permalink
    FINALLY! All the unresolved plot threads from the first one will get answered now! I had so many questions...
  • Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:16, Edited on 22 January 20 at 01:18 by DopiestEarth8Permalink
    tuhin94 said:
    MemesNBeer said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Anand32 said:
    As a reader of many a Ratalaika discussion threads and having a general idea of what gets said in all of them, I'll just say I'm here for the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments about the comments
    Here to read comments about how many times “comments” is mentioned in some of the comments.
    Here to read comments about the comments about how many times comments is mentioned in some of the comments.
  • Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:28Permalink
    DopiestEarth8 said:
    tuhin94 said:
    MemesNBeer said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Anand32 said:
    As a reader of many a Ratalaika discussion threads and having a general idea of what gets said in all of them, I'll just say I'm here for the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments about the comments
    Here to read comments about how many times “comments” is mentioned in some of the comments.
    Here to read comments about the comments about how many times comments is mentioned in some of the comments.
    Im just here to Quote the post
    Gamer for life Fan of games not plastic boxs
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285297,203
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:43Permalink
    Do I need to play the first to understand what's going on?
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n593,050
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:44Permalink
    This was in high demand after the highly successful predecessor.
  • Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:47Permalink
    I'm the 4th person legitimately excited for this game lol
    ;)
  • SprinkyDinkSprinkyDink1,452,338
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:50Permalink
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    DopiestEarth8 said:
    tuhin94 said:
    MemesNBeer said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Anand32 said:
    As a reader of many a Ratalaika discussion threads and having a general idea of what gets said in all of them, I'll just say I'm here for the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments.
    And I am here for the comments about the comments about the comments
    Here to read comments about how many times “comments” is mentioned in some of the comments.
    Here to read comments about the comments about how many times comments is mentioned in some of the comments.
    Im just here to Quote the post
    Im just here as the guy who doesnt know anything about the comment sections of these games
  • Stoic SlabStoic Slab322,122
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 02:14Permalink
    I'm just here so I won't get fined.
  • QuickdontdieQuickdontdie460,911
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 02:24Permalink
    I'm not here
  • Mr Li4bilityMr Li4bility377,132
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 02:30Permalink
    I’m here because I saw there was 15 comments on this thread and though to myself “there’s no way that many people are excited about this game” and well...I was right
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,060,464
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 02:58Permalink
    EazyE2285 said:
    Do I need to play the first to understand what's going on?
    I nominate this for best in show.
    Always number 2.
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2833,900
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 03:58Permalink
    I need shit full money to get them all.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.