Boosting And Matchmaking

Forum for organising boosting sessions or online tournaments

Co-op Gaming Session for Gears 5

• Information
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 01:03
    Savior of cows has created a new gaming session for the game Gears 5.

Savior of cows said:
    Seriously 5.0 🙄 I figured might as well start working towards. We will be starting out buy doing all the horde maps. Then move on to versus then hive and if we want to the campaign on insane. I would like this to become a weekly thing and have it be the same group but newbies will be welcome and we can change the time and day if need be if we get a solid group.

Seeing how horde will be the first game mode will work through here are my plans if you have suggestions let me know but we will work through each map to wave fifty and trying to pick any achievements along the way. Our main focus though will be getting through the waves. The difficulty can very but I’d like to play on one where we will at least get some levels.

spots reserved for
    movieman5021
    Prattalmighty
    Sinestro Corp 5
    Deathtiltheend

Requirements:
    *mic not required but helpful
    *please understand English
    *be flexible
    *bring a good attitude
    *have fun yes the achievements are why we are shooting for I just want to have doing it

When you apply put who you like to play as and if you are willing to be part of the group that plays every week and Friday me on Xbox live to speed things up I will not accept your application until you friend me.

Let’s have some fun!
    You can view the session details here:

Co-op Gaming Session for Gears 5
  • Information
  • Information
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 21:07
    MovieMan5021 has joined the session
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads