Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Red Bow Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 06:20
    Please use this thread to discuss the Red Bow walkthrough
  • JeroenRosJeroenRos1,326,844
    Posted on 22 January 20 at 13:47
    The first edition of the walkthrough written by me is posted for validation by The Walkthrough Mangement Team.
    This is my signature.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto2,157,584
    Posted on 23 January 20 at 03:27
    lookin forward to it, thanks
    See you in Valhalla
  • Information
    Posted on 17 February 20 at 20:12
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Red Bow Walkthrough
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto2,157,584
    Posted on 21 February 20 at 07:39
    great WT and definitely worth the wait. I noticed a spelling error in chapter 1

Walk along this path until you see a house. Talk up the stairs and interact with the window.
    Walk up the stairs

Thanks man this was a great WT, very well written and to the point. Look forward to the next! toast
    See you in Valhalla
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 02:57
    The spelling error has been changed and will come up with the next version of the WT. Thanks for the compliments! :D
    This is my signature.
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane1,394,904
    Posted on 16 July 20 at 09:41, Edited on 16 July 20 at 10:42 by SweetArkhane
    You can run using cn_B

"Head back up the foggy road and go left to the path.

At this point you should make a save of your progress so far. Go to the menu by pressing cn_LS or cn_dpad and select the save icon by using cn_A!"

It should be : "Go to the menu by pressing cn_start"
    Posted on 16 July 20 at 10:05
    Thank you for notifying me about this oddly shaped sentence and the extra function of cn_B. The sentence has been fixed and the button for running has been added :)
    Jeroen Ros
    Posted on 16 July 20 at 10:44
    And also in PT2 : "Inside the shop, interact multiple times with the first part of the shelves you see when you enter the shop. This will add Oil to your inventory:"

Why multiple times ? I only had to do it one time^^

---

Talking about how you describe endings, the "Better ending" is not really the better ending, it's the ending telling you that THERE IS a better ending (the Good one actually)^^
    Posted on 16 July 20 at 22:22, Edited on 16 July 20 at 22:23 by JeroenRos
    I remember that in my gameplay I had to click it three times for me to receive the oil. I'm not sure if it is a random amount of interactions or that the game has been patched, but I was unsure wether it mattered so I decided to write 'multiple times' just to be on the safe side :)

As for the endings, I have to agree with you. I am still a bit in doubt whether that is really something that needs to be changed. I also followed the video walkthrough from BiLLzuMaNaTi for quite a bit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_7G5WObFrE) where it is also mentioned as the 'better ending'.

Anyways thank you for your honesty and tips to improve this walkthrough!
    Jeroen Ros
    Posted on 17 July 20 at 16:01
    rock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.