Game Discussion: TT Isle of Man

Completion time and online achievements

• tuhin94tuhin94495,556
    Posted on 28 January 20 at 16:32Permalink
    Two simple questions, about how long does this take to complete and can the online achievements be double-boxed?
    Regards, Tuhin
  • HealttiHealtti2,088,921
    Posted on 28 January 20 at 17:23Permalink
    tuhin94 said:
    Two simple questions, about how long does this take to complete and can the online achievements be double-boxed?
    You can view the 100% club leaderboard for any game by clicking on the completion tracker icon at the top of the page, right below the game title. If the game tracks your time played stat you'll see all the comp times. One of my favorite TA features for sure!

Ballpark figure: 100 hours
    TT Isle of Man Completionists

As far as the online stuff, a friend of mine doouble boxed it so you should be fine as well.
    "We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
  • tuhin94tuhin94495,556
    Posted on 28 January 20 at 17:26Permalink
    Healtti said:
    tuhin94 said:
    You can view the 100% club leaderboard for any game by clicking on the completion tracker icon at the top of the page, right below the game title. If the game tracks your time played stat you'll see all the comp times. One of my favorite TA features for sure!

Ballpark figure: 100 hours
    TT Isle of Man Completionists

As far as the online stuff, a friend of mine doouble boxed it so you should be fine as well.
    Ahh, totally forgot I could do that! Thanks for linking the leaderboard and for the info about double-boxing, Healtti. Looking forward to playing this soon :-)
    Regards, Tuhin
  • ShinnizleShinnizle809,294
    Posted on 28 January 20 at 20:45, Edited on 28 January 20 at 20:47 by ShinnizlePermalink
    You can also check the time estimates (even if not enough votes have been cast for it to appear in the game information box) by replacing the word achievements by completiontime in the URL.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • tuhin94tuhin94495,556
    Posted on 28 January 20 at 20:49Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    You can also check the time estimates (even if not enough votes have been cast for it to appear in the game information box) by replacing the word achievements by completiontime in the URL.
    Neat trick toast
    Regards, Tuhin
  • halohogghalohogg97,539
    Posted on 29 January 20 at 14:39Permalink
    It's weird there is no Find Me button on the Gamer Full Leaderboard, isn't it? Or am I missing it?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.