The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 4th, 2020

• FireDrake007FireDrake007128,368
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 18:20
    I thought the Dead Island Definitive Collection was a pretty good deal at $7.49 for 3 games. I also don't have most of the games in any of my platforms so that is always a plus.
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 18:23
    EYEHUNTER 42 said:
    Agents of Mayhem is a steal at $4, as is the Metro Redux bundle at $6.

I'm thinking about picking up Kingdom Come: Deliverance after some mentions it got for game of decade.
    Agents of Mayhem sounds like a good deal but I am thinking it will be given away on Games with Gold soon.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete1,885,264
  • Posted on 04 February 20 at 19:19
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    People please try out Agony... I know everyone thinks its going to be terrible and a buggy mess but all of that has been fixed and more! For $4 bucks its a very decent game. Its still a survival horror but I think you veterans can handle it... I 100% this game BEFORE they graciously added a map in game that shows you everything so you have more tools! The Succubus says hello ;) rock
    I agree. I bought this a while back and played a little bit of it. I put it on hold to get rid of some of my backlog, but the time and effort the developers have put into the game to make it playable is very commendable. All achievements fixed, numerous bugs fixed. I hear it's still not perfect, but now very playable and the developers never gave up on it, unlike some others.... I will eventually get round to playing it. And that price is super.
    zero cool 4406
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse1,313,899
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 19:46
    Sadley dont see anything that catches my eye I know a few games on there that do but I think they are on game pass so I will pass for right now.
    Gtech
  • HoodedOneHoodedOne235,752
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 20:15
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    i will buy agony. thats the price of a beer over here. no big losslaugh
    lol i was gonna do the same since its cheap
    ~HoodedOne!~ <(^.^<)
  • Posted on 04 February 20 at 20:30
    saturnsailor said:
    Are you eyeing it hoping for an easy completion? It was $25 physical on Black Friday.
    I was hoping it would be my 300K GS game, but it's not happening now. I wish I lived where you are then! laugh I haven't seen it under $60
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix592,179
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 21:08
    FireDrake007 said:
    I thought the Dead Island Definitive Collection was a pretty good deal at $7.49 for 3 games. I also don't have most of the games in any of my platforms so that is always a plus.
    actually thats 2 games and a "game" nobody needslaugh anyway... i always liked them. that price is killer
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian855,027
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 21:12
    x Mataeus x said:
    Cal of Rivia said:
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    JuIIIian said:
    Would Like to Double Up on Vampyr But I Heard It Was Awful.
    dont listen to fortnite kiddos and entitled crybabies. worth a buy
    Agreed 100%. Great game by a great team.
    Yep, bags of atmosphere and great quests with some good options. Fantastic setting too, and even the combat is pretty decent. Plus, the opening should drag you in pretty good!
    Oh Really!? I Will Give It a Shot On Xbox, If I Really Enjoy it I'll hop on PC as well!
    JuIIIian
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix592,179
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 21:58
    FireDrake007 said:
    EYEHUNTER 42 said:

I'm thinking about picking up Kingdom Come: Deliverance after some mentions it got for game of decade.
    Agents of Mayhem sounds like a good deal but I am thinking it will be given away on Games with Gold soon.
    but then it will be the core game without the dlc...
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 22:08, Edited on 04 February 20 at 22:12 by FireDrake007
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    actually thats 2 games and a "game" nobody needslaugh anyway... i always liked them. that price is killer
    Interestingly the original Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide are both on sale on the Xbox 360 for $4.49 each and those don't include the dlcs. Buying the Definitive Edition collection with 3 games for Xbox One with all dlcs included at $7.49 is a much better deal.
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 22:11, Edited on 04 February 20 at 22:12 by FireDrake007
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    EYEHUNTER 42 said:

but then it will be the core game without the dlc...
    Possibly but several Definitive Edition games that included dlcs have appeared on Games with Gold as well. I can afford to wait and get the season pass later if only the base game was offered. It will be placed on my backlog anyways even if I bought it today.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan133,269
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 14:50
    Lower-than-previous best prices list:
    "pb" = previous best
    "FTS" = First Time Sale
    "MC" = Metacritic Score, if lower than average of 4 reviews, listed how many reviews averaged together

-Agony (3.99, pb 4.99) MC 34
    -Bow to Blood: Last Captain Standing (5.99, pb 9.99) MC 51 AVG from 3
    -Bunny Parking (4.97 FTS) MC N/A
    -Claire: Extended Cut (2.99, pb 3.74) MC 67
    -DAKAR 18 (7.49, pb 24.99) MC 54
    -Fenix Furia (3.74, pb 7.50) MC 72
    -Fishing Sim World Pro Tour (9.99, 11.99) MC 71
    -Genesis Alpha One (14.99, pb 17.99) MC 69
    -Homefront The Revolution (3.99, pb 4.99) MC 49
    -Hunting Simulator (5.99, pb 7.99) MC 50 (1 review only)
    -Let's Sing Country (31.49 FTS) MC N/A
    -Metro Exodus (19.79, pb 29.99) MC 82
    -Minesweeper Genius (2.99 FTS) MC 75 AVG from 2
    -Oniken (5.99 FTS) MC 74 AVG from 3
    -Outcast - Second Contact (7.99, pb 15.99) MC 67
    -Outward (15.99, pb 19.99) MC 65
    -Plague Inc Evolved (5.99, pb 7.50) MC 80
    -Railway Empire (13.19, pb 15.99) MC 77
    - Realms of Arkania: Star Trail (8.99 FTS) MC 40 (1 review only)
    -Transport Giant (13.99 FTS) MC N/A
    -Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (6.99, pb 7.99) MC 78
    -Valfaris (17.49, pb 21.24) MC 79
    -Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor Martyr (17.99, pb 19.79) MC 71
    -Welcome to Hanwell (10.49, pb 11.99) MC 60
    -World War Z (13.19, pb 15.99) MC 73
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor298,159
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 15:02
    HappyTheDevil said:
    saturnsailor said:
    Are you eyeing it hoping for an easy completion? It was $25 physical on Black Friday.
    I was hoping it would be my 300K GS game, but it's not happening now. I wish I lived where you are then! laugh I haven't seen it under $60
    Sorry to hear you don't get deals like that but at least you know how to time your next visit here. laugh I'm in no hurry to get "Sekiro" myself, I get enough stress on daily basis without such an additional load of excruciating punishment. It would be nice if you could crown this milestone of yours with such a game, to be sure. You must have the reflexes of Bruce Lee if you're willing to take on this game. Maybe it will come to GamePass?
  • ADonkeysMeowADonkeysMeow273,988
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 15:07
    Anyone make a quick completion list, yet?
  • SnipedByAGir1SnipedByAGir11,814,219
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 21:21
    I was going to buy those Realms games but glad I watched a Let’s Play first. They look so terrible. Can’t believe they are selling those for $40 at full price.
  • Posted on 06 February 20 at 21:51
    saturnsailor said:
    Sorry to hear you don't get deals like that but at least you know how to time your next visit here. laugh I'm in no hurry to get "Sekiro" myself, I get enough stress on daily basis without such an additional load of excruciating punishment. It would be nice if you could crown this milestone of yours with such a game, to be sure. You must have the reflexes of Bruce Lee if you're willing to take on this game. Maybe it will come to GamePass?
    I do get deals like that, it's just never the games I want laugh
    I know very little about Sekiro, and I want to keep it that way until I play it. I have enjoyed every FromSoftware game I have played so far. Gamepass would be great, but I'd still want to buy it so I can play it whenever I want.
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor298,159
    Posted on 07 February 20 at 16:09
    HappyTheDevil said:
    saturnsailor said:
    I do get deals like that, it's just never the games I want laugh
    I know very little about Sekiro, and I want to keep it that way until I play it. I have enjoyed every FromSoftware game I have played so far. Gamepass would be great, but I'd still want to buy it so I can play it whenever I want.
    I like your spoiler-avoiding approach. I also like to support games on GamePass that strike my fancy like "Agents of Mayhem" in this sale. I've spent more money on games that didn't deserve it. I own most of FromSoftware games but they happen to be sitting at the very bottom of the backlog. Maybe one day I'll develop a taste for them and I'll breeze through Sekiro while reading the morning newspaper.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm452,450
    Posted on 07 February 20 at 16:10
    SnipedByAGir1 said:
    I was going to buy those Realms games but glad I watched a Let’s Play first. They look so terrible. Can’t believe they are selling those for $40 at full price.
    The Realms games were cutting edge in the nineties. I believe the remakes cater only to the nostalgia crowd--those that played the original Sir Tech games & aficionados of Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye (literally Black Eye)) table top RPG system.
  • Posted on 07 February 20 at 21:37
    saturnsailor said:
    I like your spoiler-avoiding approach. I also like to support games on GamePass that strike my fancy like "Agents of Mayhem" in this sale. I've spent more money on games that didn't deserve it. I own most of FromSoftware games but they happen to be sitting at the very bottom of the backlog. Maybe one day I'll develop a taste for them and I'll breeze through Sekiro while reading the morning newspaper.
    I'm glad I got out of the habit of buying everything on release! One thought of my horrendous backlog that will take years to overcome is enough to save A LOT of money laugh FromSoft games are all about patience and learning enemy patterns. Once you've picked up on that rhythm there is no need for a newspaper as you'll be able to do it in your sleep! sleep
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.