Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7556,607
    Posted on 05 February 20 at 22:15
    Should be a relatively quick turnaround. My plan is to replay the game on a dummy account while writing the walkthrough to ensure my instructions are as accurate as possible. Game isn't too long and has an easy achievement list, so I hope my WT will encourage others to experience this surrealist journey.
  • bennjjeebennjjee575,171
    Posted on 07 February 20 at 22:47
    Thanks for undertaking the guide man
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes941,163,215
    Posted on 08 February 20 at 10:31
    Excited for this one! Thanks buddy
  • Posted on 08 February 20 at 11:26
    Excited to see this walkthrough! rock
    Posted on 10 February 20 at 12:35
    Thanks everyone! Progress has been great. Only Acts IV & V left to replay and write. Hopefully the guide will be in your hands by the end of the week ;)
  • Posted on 10 February 20 at 15:34
    Dresden N7 said:
    Thanks everyone! Progress has been great. Only Acts IV & V left to replay and write. Hopefully the guide will be in your hands by the end of the week ;)
    rock
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 13:05, Edited on 18 February 20 at 04:11 by Dresden N7
    Some things are taking a little longer than expected (and it has been a busy week). I'll most likely finish writing and proofreading over the weekend. Apologies for the delay, but it'll be worth it :) toast
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 06:18, Edited on 18 February 20 at 11:23 by Dresden N7
    I've submitted the walkthrough for review! Hopefully it gets out to you all very soon :)

If there are any discrepancies with grammar or content, let me know and I'll sort it out. There shouldn't be, but something might have slipped through the cracks. I knew anyone reading this would rather have the guide in their hands now rather than wait an extra week for superficial edits.

In any case, I hope it helps. toast
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 07:49
    CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! rock rock rock
  • bennjjeebennjjee575,171
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 09:24
    Thanks for your efforts on this toast
  • Information
  • Posted on 22 February 20 at 08:10, Edited on 22 February 20 at 08:13 by SDREW44
    Just finished with the Walkthrough!

Incredible Job! Absolutely Perfect! Had No issues at all!.

Skipped everything as quick as possible! And got the 1000gs in less then 8 hours! smile

Thanks! toast
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 09:09, Edited on 25 February 20 at 18:26 by Dresden N7
    SDREW44 said:
    Just finished with the Walkthrough!

Incredible Job! Absolutely Perfect! Had No issues at all!.

Skipped everything as quick as possible! And got the 1000gs in less then 8 hours! smile

Thanks! toast
    I'm very happy to hear that you had no issues while using the walkthrough. rock

I'm making a few minor edits to the guide over the weekend. I'll update the first page to mention that a speedrun can take as little as 8 hours. That is fast ;)

And congrats on the completion!
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 18:28, Edited on 26 February 20 at 12:15 by Dresden N7
    The walkthrough has been updated with several minor improvements.

I'm waiting on management to update the estimated time for completion to 8-12 hours. Neither I nor my overseer can directly change this number after publication.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,688,440
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 18:43
    Dresden N7 said:
    The walkthrough has been updated with several minor improvements.

I'm waiting on management to update the estimated time for completion to 8-12 hours. Neither I nor my overseer can directly change this number after publication.
    Just made the change for time estimate dance
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 19:49
    RadicalSniper99 said:
    Just made the change for time estimate dance
    Excellent. Thank you :) toast
  • Anno MundiAnno Mundi618,468
    Posted on 05 February 21 at 21:55
    Many thanks for the guide, a lot of care and attention clearly went into it!

Not sure what to make of the game yet... I discovered it from Giant Bomb's Game of the Year list. I think a lot of it went over my head, but it was still enjoyable nevertheless.
    Posted on 13 February 21 at 19:05
    Anno Mundi said:

Not sure what to make of the game yet... I discovered it from Giant Bomb's Game of the Year list. I think a lot of it went over my head, but it was still enjoyable nevertheless.
    You're welcome! I hope it added to your enjoyment of the game :)

KRZ is definitely not like your average narrative, but one of its greatest strengths is that the story can mean different things to different people. So, parts of it might not have actually gone over your head, but instead you "read" it differently and therefore your experience was unique to you.

toast
  • Anno MundiAnno Mundi618,468
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 20:50
    Dresden N7 said:
    Anno Mundi said:

You're welcome! I hope it added to your enjoyment of the game :)

KRZ is definitely not like your average narrative, but one of its greatest strengths is that the story can mean different things to different people. So, parts of it might not have actually gone over your head, but instead you "read" it differently and therefore your experience was unique to you.

toast
    Very true!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads