Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Coffee Talk Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 05 February 20 at 16:00
    Please use this thread to discuss the Coffee Talk walkthrough.
  • SangriazSangriaz3,398,759
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 00:17
    I finished the game awhile ago, and at the end i got a message that said something like “this isn’t the full game” so i went back and played thru again. got orders wrong, unlocked new dialogue, etc. but i still can’t unlock this secret path! i can tell there’s still more because my progress meter is 3/4 way full. if anyone can help, much thanks!!
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 00:37
    mallory mal, the 100% achievement guide is finished (over 2 weeks ago). It just needs to be verified and put up by TA.

    All the info needed to get the full story and all achievements is in the 'achievements section' already online.

    Coffee Talk Achievements
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 03:53
    TassieTigerDave said:
    mallory mal, the 100% achievement guide is finished (over 2 weeks ago). It just needs to be verified and put up by TA.

    All the info needed to get the full story and all achievements is in the 'achievements section' already online.

    Coffee Talk Achievements
    You might not have known this, but make sure you actually submit the walkthrough for review when you're finished (via the mange walkthroughs page). Otherwise, no one on the walkthrough team (myself included) will know that it's done.
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
  • SangriazSangriaz3,398,759
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 04:18
    mallory mal said:
    I finished the game awhile ago, and at the end i got a message that said something like “this isn’t the full game” so i went back and played thru again. got orders wrong, unlocked new dialogue, etc. but i still can’t unlock this secret path! i can tell there’s still more because my progress meter is 3/4 way full. if anyone can help, much thanks!!
    My video linked below has everything you need to complete the game 100% :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfEE74Dn3o
  • SangriazSangriaz3,398,759
    Posted on 06 March 20 at 03:47
    Great walkthrough. Stevivor's list of some of the drinks is good for endless challenge, but here is EVERY possible recipe and the resulting drink that will help make the walkthrough even better. I created the list myself and you are welcome to use it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GBsuBOjJsCjgli0715uV...

    Also, I think completion can be done in around 3-4 hours but depends on how much you read/skip.
  • LorneLorne768,348
    Posted on 26 June 20 at 06:49
    I had to make 72 drinks to get the 50 endless drink achievements due to the guide being incomplete and not having all the drink recipes you can make.

    I don't understand how this guide can be considered complete when it requires more time and trial and error than should be necessary? If there is other drink guides online, they should be merged into this one so there is no frustration with lack of information required to complete the game.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,805,285
    Posted on 12 July 20 at 18:51, Edited on 12 July 20 at 20:35 by Zalexzy
    "You can choose to fast-forward through the dialogue if you want. There will be certain differences in dialogue this time around. You won't be able to fast-forward through those."

    You can fast forward all dialogue from start of game, if you go options and set skip dialogue: all (instead of already read ).



    "The time limit with all the bonus time added on is fairly generous (I had 11 minutes 30 seconds left on the timer after getting 50 correct drinks)."

    Not sure what you were expecting when you "cheat".
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • Posted on 26 October 20 at 07:12
    Not sure if this is worth making a comment for, but during Endless, I had a "less bitter, less sweet, less cool" and none of the drinks on the list fit the bill. I had so much extra time that I could have just skipped the drink, but wanted to see if I could find one. Cinnamon Milk Tea fit the bill (it is also extra warm).

    Also had "extra warm, less sweet, less cool, bitter", which Cinnamon Mint Coffee worked for.

    Thanks for the walkthrough!
  • Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney736,454
    Posted on 30 December 20 at 22:55
    Sangriaz said:
    Great walkthrough. Stevivor's list of some of the drinks is good for endless challenge, but here is EVERY possible recipe and the resulting drink that will help make the walkthrough even better. I created the list myself and you are welcome to use it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GBsuBOjJsCjgli0715uV...

    Also, I think completion can be done in around 3-4 hours but depends on how much you read/skip.
    Thanks for that spreadsheet. Needed it for a handful of drinks in the endless challenge.
    Hey, you! Pipe down!
  • SangriazSangriaz3,398,759
    Posted on 31 December 20 at 00:56
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Not sure if this is worth making a comment for, but during Endless, I had a "less bitter, less sweet, less cool" and none of the drinks on the list fit the bill. I had so much extra time that I could have just skipped the drink, but wanted to see if I could find one. Cinnamon Milk Tea fit the bill (it is also extra warm).

    Also had "extra warm, less sweet, less cool, bitter", which Cinnamon Mint Coffee worked for.

    Thanks for the walkthrough!
    EVERY possible drinks. You can find what you want easily:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GBsuBOjJsCjgli0715uV...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.