Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Coffee Talk Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 05 February 20 at 16:00Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Coffee Talk walkthrough.
  • SangriazSangriaz2,844,041
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 00:17Permalink
    I finished the game awhile ago, and at the end i got a message that said something like “this isn’t the full game” so i went back and played thru again. got orders wrong, unlocked new dialogue, etc. but i still can’t unlock this secret path! i can tell there’s still more because my progress meter is 3/4 way full. if anyone can help, much thanks!!
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 00:37Permalink
    mallory mal, the 100% achievement guide is finished (over 2 weeks ago). It just needs to be verified and put up by TA.

All the info needed to get the full story and all achievements is in the 'achievements section' already online.

Coffee Talk Achievements
  • Posted on 26 February 20 at 03:53Permalink
    TassieTigerDave said:
    mallory mal, the 100% achievement guide is finished (over 2 weeks ago). It just needs to be verified and put up by TA.

All the info needed to get the full story and all achievements is in the 'achievements section' already online.

Coffee Talk Achievements
    You might not have known this, but make sure you actually submit the walkthrough for review when you're finished (via the mange walkthroughs page). Otherwise, no one on the walkthrough team (myself included) will know that it's done.
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 04:18Permalink
    mallory mal said:
    I finished the game awhile ago, and at the end i got a message that said something like “this isn’t the full game” so i went back and played thru again. got orders wrong, unlocked new dialogue, etc. but i still can’t unlock this secret path! i can tell there’s still more because my progress meter is 3/4 way full. if anyone can help, much thanks!!
    My video linked below has everything you need to complete the game 100% :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfEE74Dn3o
    Posted on 06 March 20 at 03:47Permalink
    Great walkthrough. Stevivor's list of some of the drinks is good for endless challenge, but here is EVERY possible recipe and the resulting drink that will help make the walkthrough even better. I created the list myself and you are welcome to use it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GBsuBOjJsCjgli0715uV...

Also, I think completion can be done in around 3-4 hours but depends on how much you read/skip.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.