Game Discussion: TT Isle of Man

Settings to make riding smoother ???

• Posted on 09 February 20 at 11:36Permalink
    Does anybody have a setup that makes this game smoother so i don’t keep falling off all the time ?
  • Vagrant PLVagrant PL412,662
    Posted on 10 February 20 at 11:31Permalink
    try driving with triumph daytona. it wasn't my first choice to start a career, but i switched later from kawasaki to triumph and it is sooo much easier to control.

i'm using semi-pro settings for supersports and for superbikes i just turn tcs and abs to full. never changed any controller settings (only vibration to 10%)...
  • Posted on 10 February 20 at 12:00Permalink
    Yep, the Daytona is a nice bike to drive with for the Supersport and then the Kawasaki is confortable to use on the Superbikes and will suffice until you are able to buy the Suter. Do not use the BMW ever. Screw that uncontrollable train wreck of a bike

I'm playing with full TC and ABS with 3 set to anti wheelie and stoppie, and set my virbration down to 30% as the game will try and shake the controller out of your hands otherwise, good god :P

This got me a sub 110 min Supersport TT time on the Kawasaki, which is around about what you need to get your wins there
    Let's Go!
  • Vagrant PLVagrant PL412,662
    Posted on 10 February 20 at 13:03Permalink
    Christoph 5782 said:
    Do not use the BMW ever. Screw that uncontrollable train wreck of a bike
    unlucky bmw was my first superbike choice. it gave me really hard time on a few A and B events. one of them was suter invitational, so now i have it and saying bye to bmw
  • Posted on 10 February 20 at 15:32Permalink
    Vagrant PL said:
    Christoph 5782 said:
    Do not use the BMW ever. Screw that uncontrollable train wreck of a bike
    unlucky bmw was my first superbike choice. it gave me really hard time on a few A and B events. one of them was suter invitational, so now i have it and saying bye to bmw
    Yep, it was mine as well and also how I missed out on the Suter. Luckily though it wasn't needed for me to win the TT with
    Let's Go!
  • Mr NinetyMr Ninety187,174
    Posted on 10 February 20 at 19:52Permalink
    I found that changing the gear to manual made the bikes more controllable because no more mid corner
    gearshifts.
  • MikaszMikasz443,189
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 11:28Permalink
    No matter what bike you use, remember about throttle control. You don't want to go all in, sometimes 33% is just enough. I haven't got any of the issues with BMW but I was careful with my runs.
  • Posted yesterday at 00:08Permalink
    Thankyou for your help guys! Making those few changes and bike change has helped massively, finally stopped tearing my hair out (as much) with this game 😂
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.