Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Prophecy achievements have been revealed for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr

• kintariskintaris321,050
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 09:14Permalink
    Someone forgot to mention the enormous revamp with 2.0, got completely different reviews after that.
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 09:23Permalink
    Well once it's available as separate purchase I wonder if it has the full game price tag then? I absolutely love 40k and this games story is pretty good but dam the lack of console support and the shear amount of delays of anything in the works on console is just ludacris. Really need another 40k game like Space Marine with AAA publisher money behind it again.
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,385,700
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 09:44, Edited on 11 February 20 at 09:44 by Rossco7530Permalink
    BLACKPANTHERv88 said:
    ...the lack of console support and the shear amount of delays of anything in the works on console is just ludacris. ...
    I almost bought at the sale price this week but held back for this very reason. I'm not a fan of the games-as-a-service model dropping more achievements randomly but the fact that they may or may not support whatever they release is the real problem.

Such a shame because I agree; Warhammer is awesome and the fiction is perfect for gaming.
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 10:23Permalink
    Yay for me owning the complete edition.
  • MushaConvoyMushaConvoy787,259
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 11:39Permalink
    MillzyGames said:
    How did you get the Complete Edition? The link here takes me to a store page that just has "redeem code", would have bought it this sale but only the Imperium and Deluxe editions were available, neither of which includes Prophecy.
  • PandriarchPandriarch249,139
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 12:36Permalink
    After 100%ing the game I sat around waiting for the release date for the expansion for six months. Finally sold it for them to announce it the day after. Still not too bothered though, it was a hell of a grind to finish
  • SkarviTSkarviT143,490
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 15:07Permalink
    seems to be quiet to do
  • Grake 77Grake 77299,081
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 16:32Permalink
    Doesn’t seem to show up on the store as on sale on shows full price
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 18:17Permalink
    MushaConvoy said:
    MillzyGames said:
    How did you get the Complete Edition? The link here takes me to a store page that just has "redeem code", would have bought it this sale but only the Imperium and Deluxe editions were available, neither of which includes Prophecy.
    Sorry my mistake I have the imperium edition which I had assumed was the complete cry
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 07:16Permalink
    Cost 19,99 € for owner of the imperium edition.
    You could upgrade your imperium edition to the complete edition for 40 bucks shock
  • Astral ArrayAstral Array366,062
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 18:10Permalink
    I'm skeptic in purchasing this. I heard this game is like diablo but dead slow. Wish I had the time for it.
  • JanenzkiJanenzki550,273
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 20:39Permalink
    Ffs I purchased that Imperium edition at launch for 70£ and now they demand that I will buy an freaking upgrade for another 40£?? So much that value of season pass roll
    "The birth of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.