Game Discussion: Eternal Card Game

Echoes of Eternity in Eternal Card Game achievements found

• vSullyvSully943,678
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 14:04
    12 achievements. They’re getting crazy.
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 14:46
    Why not just add the achievement for completing Promises by Firelight when it was released? facepalm
  • SkarviTSkarviT162,369
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 14:51
    10k TA points headspin
  • AhayzoAhayzo870,971
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 15:14
    I might start this if they actually had a way to wipe my profile so I could unlock the few I earned on mobile.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 15:50
    Ahayzo said:
    I might start this if they actually had a way to wipe my profile so I could unlock the few I earned on mobile.
    You can make a new Eternal account to get the achievements then unlink it and link your main account.
  • AhayzoAhayzo870,971
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 15:59
    Somehow it didn't even click with me to only do it temporarily, I had no interest in permanently having a different account laugh. Luckily I think it was only maaaaybe 2 or 3 so that might not be too bad.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 17:44
    Don't play yet if you've beat Promises by Firelight. You'll get the in game achievement but not the xbox one. Guessing I'm fucked and will have to make a new account angry
  • vSullyvSully943,678
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 18:45, Edited on 11 February 20 at 18:51 by vSully
    Wow, the achievements are structured so weirdly. The Promises of Firelight achievement requires completing the campaign that came out with the last DLC? I'm glad I unlocked it but never played through it.

EDIT: it appears that I played just far enough to unlock Cinder Clutch, the last card directly related to achievements. So I only have like 10 of the 25 battles to play through.
  • eayragteayragt199,524
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 19:28
    Already have 2 achievements I can never unlock, looks like this gives me a third. That sucks. I've got better things to do than start a new account (and unlock 25k gold to rebuy Promises of Firelight).

However, 12 achievements. Really going for it!
    Say everything with a smile
  • CalrethiCalrethi86,088
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 19:39
    vSully said:
    Wow, the achievements are structured so weirdly. The Promises of Firelight achievement requires completing the campaign that came out with the last DLC? I'm glad I unlocked it but never played through it.

EDIT: it appears that I played just far enough to unlock Cinder Clutch, the last card directly related to achievements. So I only have like 10 of the 25 battles to play through.
    You are lucky, I beat the whole campaign and am now screwed as it unlocked the achievement offline, so I already had it when I booted the game- thus can’t have it on xbox
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 19:41
    eayragt said:
    Already have 2 achievements I can never unlock, looks like this gives me a third. That sucks. I've got better things to do than start a new account (and unlock 25k gold to rebuy Promises of Firelight).

You should be fine now. Unless you did the same thing as me and launch the game in the 5 minute window where it was transitioning between sets.
  • eayragteayragt199,524
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 21:30
    The Allslayer said:
    eayragt said:

You should be fine now. Unless you did the same thing as me and launch the game in the 5 minute window where it was transitioning between sets.
    No, I finished the campaign before this update, so I already have the in game milestone. That achievement officially has not popped.
    Say everything with a smile
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 22:03
    eayragt said:
    The Allslayer said:
    eayragt said:

No, I finished the campaign before this update, so I already have the in game milestone. That achievement officially has not popped.
    But they just added the milestone with this update, you get it when you load the game up. I thought I messed it up by logging on too early (the achievements didn't show up when looking on the guide), so you're saying it still doesn't unlock now the achievements are live? That's some BS if so.
  • CalrethiCalrethi86,088
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 22:36
    The Allslayer said:
    eayragt said:
    The Allslayer said:
    eayragt said:

But they just added the milestone with this update, you get it when you load the game up. I thought I messed it up by logging on too early (the achievements didn't show up when looking on the guide), so you're saying it still doesn't unlock now the achievements are live? That's some BS if so.
    I saw your post and didnt log in until it was def updated, achievement was unlocked in game, but no xbox achievement
  • vSullyvSully943,678
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 23:34
    Good luck winning via mill in versus- people concede when they see they are going to lose.
  • CalrethiCalrethi86,088
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 23:37
    vSully said:
    Good luck winning via mill in versus- people concede when they see they are going to lose.
    Managed it, trick is to be very fast in the last turn and mill from loads of cards left- and hope someone doesn’t concede.
  • vSullyvSully943,678
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 00:19, Edited on 12 February 20 at 00:19 by vSully
    Calrethi said:
    vSully said:
    Managed it, trick is to be very fast in the last turn and mill from loads of cards left- and hope someone doesn’t concede.
    It took me a few matches in Casual. I held on long enough to get him with the Ambush guy that mills 13 cards.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.