The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The nine quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• EazyE2285EazyE2285297,191
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 21:10Permalink
    RepentantHades7 said:
    I haven't played it, but I believe The Bridge would also qualify for this list. TA estimates 6-8 hours, but the The Bridge Walkthrough estimates only 4-6 hours.
    Doesn't fit the criteria since only 25% have finished it
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 21:23Permalink
    EazyE2285 said:
    RepentantHades7 said:
    I haven't played it, but I believe The Bridge would also qualify for this list. TA estimates 6-8 hours, but the The Bridge Walkthrough estimates only 4-6 hours.
    I didn't realize the 100% complete percentage was a factor in making it to the list. I assumed games only needed to be on sale with a low estimated time. Does the 100% Club need to be over 25%? The reason I ask is because MONOPOLY Plus is 28% and Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle is only 27%.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,806,323
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 21:44, Edited on 11 February 20 at 21:46 by SashamorningPermalink
    Elea is a streaming pile of something unmentionable. It's made to be the first in a series, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

I missed two achievements, and I'm dreading going back through it too get them. No chapter select, and it's just that bad. I won't knock $1.29 for a decently easy 1000, but I'll come close on this one.

The rest are decently solid for easy points. I actually liked Transference, but not at full price.

The Bridge is excellent.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 22:09Permalink
    RepentantHades7 said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    RepentantHades7 said:
    I didn't realize the 100% complete percentage was a factor in making it to the list. I assumed games only needed to be on sale with a low estimated time. Does the 100% Club need to be over 25%? The reason I ask is because MONOPOLY Plus is 28% and Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle is only 27%.
    No idea. They've said they have a formula before and I remember them saying completions was one. I can't recall if they've ever actually showed it.
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 22:11Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    Elea is a streaming pile of something unmentionable. It's made to be the first in a series, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

I missed two achievements, and I'm dreading going back through it too get them. No chapter select, and it's just that bad. I won't knock $1.29 for a decently easy 1000, but I'll come close on this one.

The rest are decently solid for easy points. I actually liked Transference, but not at full price.

The Bridge is excellent.
    So like Korgan. I think all these companies got ambitious then with the collapse of Telltale rushed out what they had and wrote their extended plans off
  • Redd FiveRedd Five775,072
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 22:34Permalink
    I really enjoyed The Station. Feel free to follow the guide, but take the extra time to explore a bit.
  • exorrexorr324,133
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 01:21Permalink
    vSully said:
    Mom! I did it! They mentioned me in an article!
    Congrats on being the first one on site to finish Eternal vSully :)
  • Posted on 12 February 20 at 04:21Permalink
    Meh. I already have Elea and I don't like paying over $3 for junk games I'd only do for gamerscore so I'll pass this week.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Ryuukishi634Ryuukishi634420,286
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 05:49Permalink
    The Station is fairly interesting/good if you're into walking simulators.
  • EvcEvc556,050 556,050 GamerScore
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 06:28Permalink
    Sashamorning said:

The Bridge is excellent.
    Elea isn't too bad, I followed a guide, just a few parts make you go "wtf"

IfisF1Backwards has a good guide for it on his youtube channel.
  • Posted on 12 February 20 at 13:21Permalink
    I did the quick run of the station(15 mins), and ended up being pleasantly surprised by the story. I had to replay to grab the last achievement I missed because I didn't pay attention to the walkthrough for the second to last orb, but I took my time and explored more on the way.

Transference is a crap bag though. A walking sim that you can't move faster in, and one of the achievements is bugged for me. I have all 13 vids and it's not popping. Supposedly a 30 min completion, but I've done two runs now, and will be trying the delete/restore fix next. Over the game.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,806,323
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 13:32Permalink
    Yeah, I liked The Station too.

I like walking simulators.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • ClassyWingsClassyWings946,181
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 15:20Permalink
    The Path of Motus might be available in Europe, but not in the Netherlands for me...cryroll
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,059,172
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 23:09Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    Yeah, I liked The Station too.

I like walking simulators.
    I've said this before but as walking sims go I loved the Station (and Tacoma). Space station walking sims are the best of the genre to me and I hope for another few to eventually come along.
    Always number 2.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,059,172
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 23:16, Edited on 12 February 20 at 23:16 by buttmudBrooksPermalink
    Double post.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 13 February 20 at 19:54Permalink
    Great stuff as always Sean! I would love, if possible, to list games that are <20hrs completion as well. Because some games, such as The Bridge, might fly under radar to the avid and patient hunter.
    The universe contains Protons, Electrons, Neurons and Morons.
  • AciD237AciD237651,327
    Posted on 17 February 20 at 22:19Permalink
    ClassyWings said:
    The Path of Motus might be available in Europe, but not in the Netherlands for me...cryroll
    It works in the UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.