Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Too much gamerscore!!!

• WadskiWadski400,878
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 13:17Permalink
    Hey team.

I have too much gamerscore!

My copy of Sudoku on Mobile is bugged and pops the same two achievements every time I hit the menu page. (Marathon and Strive For Perfection). Although these are duplicated as I already have have these, somehow the scanners are picking them, changing my backdrop to the Sudoku picture and accumulating the gamerscore to the games total.

So far I have 1120/1000 on the game!

Wadski's achievements in Microsoft Sudoku (Mobile)

Any ideas how I can resolve this? I've done the usual uninstall, reinstall of the game and its made no difference. The additional GS isnt showing on Xbox.com or even as achievements on my timeline.
    Wadski
  • Posted on 11 February 20 at 13:49Permalink
    The duplication is on your xbox.com profile, that's where TA is picking it up from.

I'm in the same boat, I'm assuming the next genuine unlock will fix it.
  • SkarviTSkarviT123,299
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 14:49Permalink
    I happened to start a game and it brings the same achievements of a different version, now it's discontinuedcry
  • WadskiWadski400,878
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 15:00Permalink
    AtlantisRhythm said:
    The duplication is on your xbox.com profile, that's where TA is picking it up from.

You're right - it is 1120 on Xbox.com. I guess theres nothing that can be done here then.
    Wadski
  • BetaSigX20BetaSigX20336,795
    Posted on 11 February 20 at 16:30Permalink
    Wadski said:
    AtlantisRhythm said:

You're right - it is 1120 on Xbox.com. I guess theres nothing that can be done here then.
    Most people who've had this happen have said that this will resolve itself by unlocking another achievement in the game, or it will be reset on its own after a few days.
  • WadskiWadski400,878
    Posted on 13 February 20 at 17:10Permalink
    It keeps dropping down then rising again when I open the app.

I guess I need to get to 1000/1000 then burn the damned game! ;)

*No games will actually be burnt
    Wadski
  • NomstuffNomstuff684,173
    Posted on 13 February 20 at 18:34Permalink
    It's happened to me, don't sweat it it fixes itself
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.