Xbox 360

Forum for Xbox 360 related things

App passwords with multiple x360s

• Larvi1Larvi11,399,999
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 01:59Permalink
    I recently turned on 2 step verification for my xbox ID so I have to use app passwords for the 360's. The problem I'm running into is even though I save my password, every time I switch 360's and log onto another, verification fails and I have to generate and type in a new app password. Does anyone else use app passwords with more than one 360 and have this issue or know of a way to work around it? Thanks.
  • SkarviTSkarviT123,299
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 13:55Permalink
    I have no idea what you're talking about, as far as I know they give you a password on Microsoft.com in security, something like: fidnsegfpngfoiofergr.
  • Larvi1Larvi11,399,999
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 16:26Permalink
    Yes, I do that and the password works and I can save it so I don't have to type it in every time until I sign out and then sign on to one of my other 360's then I have to generate a new password and type it in all over again. So I'm trying to find a way to make it work where I don't have to always get a new password and type it in every time I switch to play on a different 360.
  • Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon218,738
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 19:02Permalink
    I ran into this once before, but can't remember how I solved it... If it comes back to me, I'll let you know!

Wanted to say there was an option to remember device or something along those lines.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.