Site News

Forum to discuss TA news items. Only TrueAchievement can post here

Check out all of your Xbox Game Pass Quests in one place with TrueAchievements

• Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:35Permalink
    McLustig said:
    Would be perfect if the date is actually represent my timezone form the setting.
    I second this. I'm so bad at time zones there's no way I would be able to figure out what time they end without using Google after looking here.
  • stebeer85stebeer85449,279
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:35Permalink
    Elliot Pierson said:
    I'm not sure if it's been asked in this thread. But if you don't 'turn in' a competed (for example) daily reward the same day you get it, does it dissappear?
    Good Question, I don’t wanna miss a day to find out, Anyone?
    Gamesmaster
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:40Permalink
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    Is it? Just for fun i'm going to argue that it is not part of Europe, it's just very, very, very close to Europe.....
    So which continent is it a part of according to your argument. North America, Africa or Antarctica? Or should it be it's own continent?
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:45, Edited on 14 February 20 at 16:45 by FlutteryChickenPermalink
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    Is it? Just for fun i'm going to argue that it is not part of Europe, it's just very, very, very close to Europe.....
    Brexiteers can't get away from Europe that easy, hehe.
  • EnjohjiEnjohji48,334
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:47Permalink
    Great addition, thanks for that.
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:48Permalink
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    So which continent is it a part of according to your argument. North America, Africa or Antarctica? Or should it be it's own continent?
    I don't know it was just for fun. I didn't even know we have to be part of a continent?
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:49Permalink
    FlutteryChicken said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    Brexiteers can't get away from Europe that easy, hehe.
    :D
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn237,982
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:52Permalink
    Ovees said:
    It's available in the UK, you need to download the Microsoft Rewards App
    ProjectOasis#676 said:
    Nope!

Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, UK, USA are the countries you can collect reward points.
    IKV91 said:
    Nope. We have it here in Sweden(and I would assume the rest of Europe).
    Guys. I was already corrected once, and then even explained my mistake, furthermore posted a link with the available countries, but thank you for your effort.

FiveWizz said:
    Honestly - does anyone go through the thread to see the myriad of replies before responding?
    Apparently not :D
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 17:03, Edited on 14 February 20 at 17:15 by FightingMegaFooPermalink
    Except you're not really showing them all. Yes, most of the quests now only show up under the Game Pass Tab or Achievement blade in your profile.

But, you still have to open the app for the rest. Most days it only shows the "Rewards Weekly Set," and the daily "Achieve more. Earn more." quests. Sometimes there's a third treasure quest, too.

I think it's stupid that they now make us go to two places to get all our points and hate this new system. Why can't they all be in one place?
  • DarqStalkerDarqStalker672,796
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 17:16Permalink
    Any plans to have this list update with quests that you have already completed?

Also, most Game Pass Quest are not related to achievements, but to the stats section on the club page. Therefore, there won't be guides specific to these quests. Any way to add an option for someone to publish a guide for each particular quest related to doing something in a game?

THANKS!
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 17:19, Edited on 14 February 20 at 17:20 by Stinky Big BudsPermalink
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    Except you're not really showing them all. Yes, most of the quests now only show up under the Game Pass Tab or Achievement blade in your profile.

But, you still have to open the app for the rest. Most days it only shows the "Rewards Weekly Set," and the daily "Achieve more. Earn more." quests. Sometime there's s a third treasure quest, too.

I think it's stupid that they now make us go to two places to get all our points and hate this new system. Why can't they all be in one place?
    Maybe your clicking the wrong one? I just checked, went to GP tab, clicked down a few to rewards and clicked that and it showed me all of them. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Completed. I've not even downloaded this app, I keep wondering what it is, I have the Gamepass app on my phone but I didn't use it until these quests showed up and I only used it to get the points for using it :P
  • netstrykernetstryker364,768
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 17:35Permalink
    Once more, a great job of TA team. clap
    netstryker
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,833
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 18:02, Edited on 14 February 20 at 18:08 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    Well New Zealand used to be part of Australia, but we broke off and got our own continent, so perhaps the United Kingdom’s of Great Britain and Northern Ireland can do the same ;) - bit tricky for Northern Ireland though since the Republic of Ireland is still in the EU and so would want to remain in Europe :P
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 18:17Permalink
    HolyHalfDead said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    Well New Zealand used to be part of Australia, but we broke off and got our own continent, so perhaps the United Kingdom’s of Great Britain and Northern Ireland can do the same ;) - bit tricky for Northern Ireland though since the Republic of Ireland is still in the EU and so would want to remain in Europe :P
    New Zealand is part of Oceania.
    This space for rent.
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg235,459
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 18:38, Edited on 14 February 20 at 18:40 by LiquidAgPermalink
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    FightingMegaFoo said:

But, you still have to open the app for the rest. Most days it only shows the "Rewards Weekly Set," and the daily "Achieve more. Earn more." quests. Sometime there's s a third treasure quest, too.

Maybe your clicking the wrong one? I just checked, went to GP tab, clicked down a few to rewards and clicked that and it showed me all of them. Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Completed. I've not even downloaded this app, I keep wondering what it is, I have the Gamepass app on my phone but I didn't use it until these quests showed up and I only used it to get the points for using it :P
    It's actually two different types of quests. This article is about "Game Pass Quests", and it actually does list all of them. "Game Pass Quests" are specific and exclusive to Game Pass, and they can be accessed from the mobile app and your Xbox dashboard profile.

What FightingMegaFoo is talking about are the additional quests you can find in the "Microsoft Rewards" app on Xbox. You can find and complete those quests as a Microsoft Rewards member (it's free to sign up here, but if you're completing Game Pass Quests, you probably already know about the Reward points system, eh?), even if you don't have Game Pass. He's right that you do have to open the other app (Microsoft Rewards) to see and complete them, though.

Both types of quests award Microsoft Rewards points, so they're kind of synergistic, in that way.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • Brad PittBrad Pitt953,702
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 19:12Permalink
    Any country that isn't on the official list can use vpn to use rewards. They track it regardless your country. I just submitted 10 quests. Before vpn wasn't needed with mobile app but oh well...
  • SeitzzSeitzz790,297
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 19:19Permalink
    MustKillMoWhee said:
    McLustig said:
    Would be perfect if the date is actually represent my timezone form the setting.
    I second this. I'm so bad at time zones there's no way I would be able to figure out what time they end without using Google after looking here.
    That's the only thing I noticed that would help a lot, having your time zone displayed. Or I guess just google what your conversion from UTC is.
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 20:21Permalink
    LiquidAg said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    FightingMegaFoo said:

It's actually two different types of quests. This article is about "Game Pass Quests", and it actually does list all of them. "Game Pass Quests" are specific and exclusive to Game Pass, and they can be accessed from the mobile app and your Xbox dashboard profile.

What FightingMegaFoo is talking about are the additional quests you can find in the "Microsoft Rewards" app on Xbox. You can find and complete those quests as a Microsoft Rewards member (it's free to sign up here, but if you're completing Game Pass Quests, you probably already know about the Reward points system, eh?), even if you don't have Game Pass. He's right that you do have to open the other app (Microsoft Rewards) to see and complete them, though.

Both types of quests award Microsoft Rewards points, so they're kind of synergistic, in that way.
    Ah ok ty, i'll have to check this app out.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB567,766
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 20:58Permalink
    Bingtastical
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • SquidCzySquidCzy440,271
    Posted on 14 February 20 at 22:55Permalink
    How do you "turn in" the points?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.