Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Outer Worlds Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 17 February 20 at 20:25Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Outer Worlds walkthrough.
  • GrawlNLGrawlNL191,493
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 05:50, Edited on 25 March 20 at 06:51 by GrawlNLPermalink
    I'm only doing the last part of the walkthrough, to get the supernova achievement.

I've found a few errors, or perhaps lack of information if you want:

- It tells you to go to the Groundbreaker, where you have to buy two drinks and open a safe. You can't buy the drinks without credits and you can't pick the safe without two Mag Picks. Somewhere you have to hunt for some items, either near Edgewater or once you're on the Groundbreaker.
    - It also never tells you to get the holographic shroud.
    - The guide asks you to "lockpick" someone.
    - There are references to other parts of the guide ("just like we did the last time"), which I've never seen so I'll have to look for it. I've played and beaten the games shortly after it came out, so I don't recall everything anymore. Maybe that's my problem, but with a few more lines everyone can follow along.
    - You're told to grab the Shrink Ray, but it never gets used.
  • BonkekookBonkekook1,293,726
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 03:04Permalink
    So, am I incredibly stupid or am I missing something? The beginning of the guide, during the stat allocation, says:

Skills: Put two points into the Ranged group, two points into the Dialog group, and two points into the Tech group.

I only have 2 points available here though, and every upgrade puts 10 points into the category. So what did I miss?
  • Dusk X2Dusk X21,116,926
    Posted on 01 April 20 at 03:13Permalink
    Bonkekook said:
    So, am I incredibly stupid or am I missing something? The beginning of the guide, during the stat allocation, says:

Skills: Put two points into the Ranged group, two points into the Dialog group, and two points into the Tech group.

I only have 2 points available here though, and every upgrade puts 10 points into the category. So what did I miss?
    same here. Did the game get updated or did the writer get notes mixed up with another rpg?
  • Posted on 01 April 20 at 11:40Permalink
    I am also confused by the skills section when making a character as to how 6 points are available.
  • Posted on 02 April 20 at 02:57Permalink
    Dusk X2 said:
    Bonkekook said:

same here. Did the game get updated or did the writer get notes mixed up with another rpg?
    Same. @Jetfire Six, can you elaborate please?
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 02 April 20 at 18:47Permalink
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Dusk X2 said:
    Bonkekook said:

Same. @Jetfire Six, can you elaborate please?
    SAME!!
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Posted on 02 April 20 at 20:34Permalink
    For those wondering about the skill points, I’ve messaged the owner to see if they can clarify anything. So sit tight!
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
  • Posted yesterday at 02:29Permalink
    NicoleRenee00 said:
    For those wondering about the skill points, I’ve messaged the owner to see if they can clarify anything. So sit tight!
    I think all of us have messaged him, lol. I did last night. He just hasn't responded so far.
    Doc, Doc, noose
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.